Independent

Agent XYZ.

 

Chapter 1: ???? [Independent]
 
You and Siwon are agents, or so called spies who were given a chance to go on a mission together. But since you prefer working alone, you disagree with it.
 
You: WHAT?! Tom, I can do this alone. [Tom is the head of the agency btw.]
Tom: But this is a dangerous mission, Agent X.
You: Yeah right. Since when did you gave me a SAFE kind of mission?
 
Siwon was staring at you like he didn't expect you would say those things.
 
Siwon: [This Agent X wants to do things alone, eh?] Why are you so into this that you prefer being alone?
You: Dude, I'm a spy. An agent. And I'm Agent X, remember?
Siwon: Still, you're not going to do this mission without me. We need to save Agent Y or also known as Lee Ji Ah.
You: I can do this already, Siwon. Or should I say, Agent Z. You two, stop treating me like a child. I've been doing this for years.
 
Siwon: [But I wanted to protect you..] *sighs*
Tom: Whether you like it or not, you and Siwon would work on this together. I'll be leaving now. I'm going to prepare the private jet for the two of you and it'll be on autopilot so you don't have to worry about operating it. The mastermind is located in a particular island. And we have to hurry.
 
You: Whatever. *prepares the guns and gadgets*
 
That leaves you and him together.
 
Siwon: [The way she moves and flips her hair, makes me fall in love with her more..] *moves closer to her*
You: [What's wrong with this guy? Oh no, I think I'm melting because of his smile..] Why are you standing that close to me? Can you like move a bit further? *blushes*
Siwon: Aniya. I'll kiss you if you won't let me join the mission.
You: I dare you. [Haha~ I bet he can't.] *smirks* I'm going to save Agent Y by myself. *walk away*
 
He pulled you close and gave you a kiss. You tried pushing him away, but he was so strong to the point that you were actually kissing him back.
 
Siwon: *smiles* So Agent X, are we in this mission together?
You: I guess there's no helping it..
 
So it was you and him on the mission. Through Tom's private jet, you've finally arrived at the island to where Agent Y is.