The perfect happy ending~

Do you remember?

 

2 years later.

 

 

“Yah! Kim Haneul hurry up we’re going to be late again! Do you want sanbae to scold us again?” Su yeong started off her usual morning scolding.

 

“Hold your fire I’m coming sheesh, you and your temper.” I shook my head while heading to the front door.

 

“Well I wouldn’t be mad if miss-always-late was actually punctual for once.” She gave me a stern look before walking ahead of me. I shrugged and followed behind.

 

After our usual morning routine -the waking up late, the scolding, the shrugging, and the nagging- we head off to the company and start training for our debut. And after that we go hang out for a while in the park or some other places to rest and finally we return home. That’s our daily routine. oh yeah and school. XD

 

 

 

 

 

 

[Journal entry 20.July.2012]

 

Two years have passed and a lot has happened since. We’ve been recruited by the SM casting system in 2010 and we’ve been trainees since then, well I’m still a trainee, so is su yeong. That stubborn girl just won’t leave me alone, after hearing that I was still auditioning she auditioned too. Luckily we all passed, the four of us passed. Luhan and Sehun on the other hand already debuted a couple of months ago. Their part of the new rookie group EXO, whose popularity is already high. I myself am an exotic you know? Sehun is the maknae of EXO-K and Luhan is the face of the group EXO-M. Amazing right? Who knew? Our dreams actually came true, and we’re all living our dreams together. I know my life is no fairy tale, but I’m pretty sure this right here is a happy ending. Luhan woke up and he survived, I regained my memory back, we managed to chase our dreams, and Lilo & stitch got two new best friends, a cute maknae, and a stubborn cousin. The perfect happy ending.

 

 

“I don’t know it’s still missing something.” I looked up to Luhan who was peeking down on the new journal entry.

 

“Huh? So you don’t think it’s the perfect happy ending?” I gave him a puzzled look.

 

“Look around us Haneul, a beautiful calm river in front of us, the clouds gently floating above us, the rhythmic rustling of the tall grass and leaves…” He looked like a poet in disguise.

 

“O…k, I can see that. And your point is Mr. poet?” I raised an eyebrow and smiled.

 

“Something is missing, something is supposed to happen right now.” He insisted.

 

“So now you’re psychic? Don’t tell me this beautiful weather will be disturbed by a hurricane?” I began to panic a bit. “Did you see something in the news? Was there a report? Is it really going to—“ I was suddenly cut off, he kissed me on my forehead and gave me a long warm gaze with a smile that sent electricity in my veins. I felt like I was suddenly paralyzed.

 

 

“Now, it’s a perfect happy ending.” He smiled at me warmly. But he’s smile was wiped off when I flicked he’s forehead.  

 

“Yah! You just…you stole that!” I blurted out.

 

“S…stole?” He was surprised by my sudden accusation.

 

“Y…yeah. You didn’t ask for my permission so it’s the same as stealing. You’ll pay for that Luhan.” I mumbled the last part, and lowered my head in embarrassment.

 

“Pay? So I’ll have to pay?” He whined like a little kid.

 

“Yes you jerk! You didn’t ask for permission…” I scolded him, but before I could continue he already put on he’s aegyo face.

 

 

“Stitch no jerk. Stitch FLUFFY!” he grinned then placed a soft peck on my cheek, and started running off.

 

“Y…YAH! I’ll get you for that!” I started chasing after him and before we knew it, we were playing “chaser” just like when we were kids. Just like old times.

 

 

The end.

=============================

 

: First fanfic complete~! ^^ Hope you enjoyed reading it~ =]★

Kamsamnida~! ^^