You're stitch~

Do you remember?

 

[Journal entry 08.august.2010]

2 days ago I dreamt of that girl again, it was the same dream but something changed. She was crying less, her hair was still a mess but her clothes were clean and pretty this time. Does that mean anything?

 

 

Sehun asked me to accompany him to Luhan’s house to get some stuff for Luhan. We went early in the morning so we can go the hospital earlier.

 

“Nobody’s home?” I looked around the house, it was quiet and everything was left pretty much untouched.

 

“Nope. Luhan lives alone, he’s parents are in china. They only visit him during the holidays, or he’s birthday. That’s why I pretty much visit him everyday. To keep him company you know.” Oh, So that’s how Sehun knows where the spare key is. Wow very supportive friend. ^^

 

Sehun started packing some clothes while I wondered around the room. Luhan’s room was pretty spacious for one guy; it was also simple and tidy. While admiring the room something caught my eye. Is that a stitch plushy?

 

“Waah yaeppo-da~” I may have looked like a 5 year old kid who had just fallen in love with a toy cause I suddenly heard Sehun laugh a little from behind me. But I ignored him still mesmerized by the toy. Then I noticed something on stitch’s paw an initial ‘LH’? I guess it stands for Lu Han?

 

 

 

 

“Here Seongmul.”  It’s mystery girl. Yeah I decided to call her that cause I still have no clue who she is.

 

“Waah! Kyo!” Young Luhan seemed really happy to receive the gift from her. Wait a sec. that’s the stitch plushy I saw in Luhan’s room.

 

“Kende, what’s the occasion?” Luhan had a big question mark above he’s head while still wearing he’s smile.

 

“Pabo! You forgot? Today’s your birthday!” She said playfully and flicked Luhan’s nose. They must be really close to each other.

 

“Yah, do I look as cute as him?” Luhan put the stitch plushy beside he’s face and copied the same face expression.

 

“Ani.” Mystery girl shook her head while arms crossed,

“ You are him! Hehehe see you have the same nose~” She flicked Luhan’s nose again and sticked her tongue out.

 

Luhan did a pouty face then said “Kureomyon, if I’m stitch then does that make you Lilo?” This time he pulled up a bright cheerful smile.

 

“Mmm…” mystery girl put a thinking face on then raised her index finer in the air. “Only if you call me noona!”

 

 

 

“…And that’s why it’s Luhan hyung’s favorite toy. He never sleeps without it.” Sehun was talking to me.

 

“What was that just now?” I said to myself, but Sehun heard me.

 

“I just told you it was Luhan hyung’s favorite toy.”

 

“It wasn’t a dream…” I continued talking to myself.

 

“Of course not I just told you clearly that’s he’s favorite toy. Do you have something against it or something?” Sehun finally left what he was doing and turned to me.

 

“Then I wasn’t asleep?” I looked at the plushy in my hand again. What just happened?

 

“Yah! Noona how can you be asleep when I’m talking to you? Do you know how impolite that is?” I didn’t answer and just stood there motionless on the spot. What did I just see? Was I imagining stuff?

 

“Noona! Kwenchana? You suddenly look pale.” He put he’s hands on my shoulder, which brought me back to reality. He looked worried.

 

“Oh? Ani, nothing. Just hungry I guess. Hey Sehun-ah what were you saying about this plushy being Luhan’s favorite toy?” He looked at me with this expression

-_-‘’

I guess I know what he’s thinking right now.

 

“Were you really sleeping noona? You seriously didn’t hear what I said?” Yep, my guess was right. He looked annoyed right now.

 

“Araso araso, I’ll hear it later. Let’s go eat. My treat~” I ruffled he’s hair and we headed to the hospital to drop the things.

 

 

 

 [Journal entry 09.august.2010]

 

Today I went to Luhan’s house with Sehun. Something strange happened to me then. I saw this stitch plushy beside Luhan’s bed and embroidered on its paw was the initial ‘LH’, which I thought was Luhan’s name. Suddenly as if I was having one of my weird dreams, I saw Luhan as a kid and that girl again. She gave the plushy to him as a birthday gift. I wanted to know more so after treating Sehun to lunch he finally told me the story behind it again.

 

The plushy was given by Luhan’s childhood friend for he’s 10th birthday. A year later, her and her mom travelled to meet her dad, but the plane crashed. Luhan and he’s parents saw this in the news. Luhan was devastated.

 

 The first time Sehun told me when we were in Luhan’s house, it was as if I wasn’t even there. As if I was transported to Luhan’s past suddenly. So this is my question, how was I able to see Luhan’s past when I barely even know him?