The first meeting~

Do you remember?

 

[Journal entry 28t.june.2010]

It’s been 5 years since I last visited my birthplace. Living in my dad’s country was great. But during my stay there, I would always remember Korea. It was as if I never really left. But now that I’m back, I can see that a lot of things changed. Now it really does feel like I left. Our house is still the same though. It still has that warm aura in it that always made me comfortable during my childhood. This puts me at ease. Since after all I am going to live here alone from now on, well alone with my cousin. She insisted that we stay together. So I guess this is a new start then?

 

This was my first week at school, and honestly as a new girl, I’m really worried. My Korean is still lacking since I didn’t practice much. Luckily I was assigned to the same class as my cousin.

 

Three weeks passed, at first I had trouble memorizing the names of teachers and my classmates’ as well as their faces. Well that’s not really new, since I always had trouble with that. But so far everything was going well. As usual after school I went to the practice room, to practice my dancing. I wanted to try something new, so I decided to audition for SMENT’s event. I’m not that good, but it was worth a shot after all I do love dancing. Who knows I might even be able to see SHINee or F(X) in person! After two hours of practice I left the campus, rode my bike and headed to the bubble tea café in Myeongdong Street. I held the warm cup in my left hand and scanned the audition flyer on my right. Suddenly I felt someone standing beside me.

 

“Are you auditioning for that too? “ A boy who’s a bit taller than me stood beside me looking at the flyer, then he turned he’s attention to me.

“O? Ah de. I am.” I answered awkwardly.

“Oh sorry. I’m Luhan. I’m auditioning too.” He said cheerfully.

“Nice to meet you Luhan. I’m Haneul.”

“Haneul…” he’s expression suddenly changed, even though he was still smiling, a glint of sadness showed in his eyes.

“Nice to meet you Haneul.” He finally said, smiling brightly again.

 

We chatted for almost two hours and didn’t even realize that time flew by. He offered to walk me home, well more like biking, since we both had our bikes with us.

We were near our house when suddenly we heard the sound of several car tires screeching. A flying car was headed towards us. Following it was a large truck. We had to escape quickly!

 

“We have to get away from here quick!” Luhan shouted.

 

We tried our best to escape but the car landed right in front of us and a wall of fire surrounded the place. Luhan left he’s bike and grabbed me.

 

“Lu…han!” the air was tight. Making it hard for us to breathe.

“There! I see an opening in the fire, we can get out from there.” He pulled me towards the place.

We had to act quick the fire was getting stronger. I took one of my jackets off and gave it to him for cover. AS soon as I handed the jacket he pushed me out of the wall of fire, and just like that the fire grew bigger blocking me from Luhan.

 

“Luhan! Luhan!” I screamed out loud.

 

After that everything went black…

 

 

[Journal entry 17.july.2010]

 

Today I met a really nice guy. Just like me he was auditioning. I found out that we had a lot in common. He was also born in Korea, but was in he’s home country china, a few years back. He sang me a few songs; he had a really nice voice. I hope he passes the audition.

Even though I just met him, I’m already in debt to him. Because today…Luhan saved my life