Daehyun!?! O_o

my boyfriend is part of seoul's #1 feared gang

After Dongho-oppa dropped me of at my house, I bid him goodbye and ran upstairs to the comfort of my room. When I opened the door, I noticed my now open window.

"Tch, I could have sworn I closed my window be for leaving for school this morning", I mumbled under my breath. *I hope noone got in* I closed the window and turned around twards my bed. I gasped with my eyes widened at the figure before me. There on my bed was a masked figure. I turned around about to run, but before I could get away the figure grabbed my arm. He spun around and took off his mask. "Dae-Daehyun-oppa?!?", I asked with. Shock. "You scared the kimchi out of me", I said panting, my hand on my heart. "Mianhae, I just really had to see you about what happened today", he said slightly frowning after the today part. "Oppa, I know you would have done something if you could, it's okay", I told him sweetly. "Nae, but it's not that, it's about you and that guy", he explained blushing. "Ah you mean kevin woo?", I asked alittle amused by his jelousy. "Yeah, it's about him and your brother", he answered staring at me intensly. I gulped, "you have a lot of explaining to do". As those words came out his mouth the room started to get hot. * im in alot of trouble >-< *