School

my boyfriend is part of seoul's #1 feared gang

Minbyul's P.O.V:

 

"Daehyun-oppa ireona", I whispered shaking him. "Hmm", he groaned. "Wake-up so you can get to school before I do", I explained to him while brushing my hair. "Alright, I'll go" he said before kissing me and moving to the window. " bye oppa", I called as he jumped out the window. *knockknock* "Minbyul-ah it's time for you to leave for school!!", I head umma Yell. "Arasso umma!! I'm leaving now", I called running down the steps and grabbing a peice of toast. "Bye umma", I said kissing her cheek.

 

~at school~

Once I got to school, I was attacked from behind by my best friend Song Yuki.

"Yuki-unnie, why'd you attack me?", I asked her, still recovering from the Shock she gave me. "I missed you Minbyul, is that a bad thing?", she asked using her fail aegyo. I giggled, "ani, kaja or we'll be Late", I Said dragging her throught the hallways. Halfway to class we bumped into the people we least wanted to see.....B.A.P. "hmm, what do we have here? Min and her neardy friend yuki.", yonguk the leader teased. "Stuff it yonguk", I said walking past him, taking yuki with me. *ugh! I have no time for jerks like him right now* we made it to Class just before the bell rung. After class I met with yuki, so we could walk to the canteen together.

 

~Canteen~

When we reached the canteen, we got our lunch and sat at our favorite table. Just as I was about to take a bite of my lunch, I felt someone touch my shoulder. I turned around to come face to face with bang yonguk. "What do you want yonguk?", I asked slightly rolling my eyes. Instead of an answer yuki and I got to steaming hot lunches dumped on our heads."yah!", I carefully turned around to see where the voice came from, only to find my older brother Shin Dongho. "Dongho-oppa?", I whispered shocked, "oppa what are you doing here?", I asked him. "Min, why didn't you tell me about this?, you know you're oppas are always here for you", he said avoiding my question completly. "I..I", before I could say anything I found myself being wiped clean by one of dongho's gang members Kevin. " gomawo kevin-oppa", said blushing. "No problem", he asured with a breath taking smile. I turned around to find my older brother face to face with yonguk. "Oppa leave before you kill them", I said tugging on his arm. I looked twards B.A.P only to find Daehyun-oppa staring at me intensly. "Arrasso, but if these guys bother you again we won't let them off. Ukiss!! Let's go!!", he said leaving. "Bye Min!!", the rest of Ukiss said before following Dongho-oppa. "Minbyul-ah? Who were they?", yuki asked after recovering from her daydream. "That was my brother Dongho and his gang Ukiss", I explained to her smiling. "Ukiss? As in korea's most never defeated gang?", I heard someone behind me whisper. It turns out it was jongup. *woah, for a moment I forgot they were here* "nae, yuki-unnie kaja. Or we'll be late", called behind me as I stared to walk to class.

~after last period~

After last period was over I grabbed my things and told yuki-unnie I was leaving. As I was walking to the front of the school I saw a familar figure standing by the schools front gate, surrounded by girls. I walked past the group only to have someone shout my name. "Minbyul!!", I turned around to see my older brother dongho holding a helmet out for me to wear. I put it on and hoped on his motor cycle so he could drive me home.