The Secret's Out

my boyfriend is part of seoul's #1 feared gang

Minbyul's P.O.V:

I sighed knowing I wouldn't be able to run from the situation. "Minbyul?", I turned around to face him. "Nae?", "why didn't you tell me that The Shin Dongho is your older brother?", he had a glint of hurt and sadness in his eyes. "I-I didn't want anyone to know. We were going to keep it a secret, but he got angry and it slipped. You weren't suppost to hear." I turned away from him not wanting to see the hurt in his eyes. "Why didn't you want me to. Know? We're suppost to tell eachother everything, why didn't you?", he asked about to cry. I hugged him and cried in his chest. " oppa saranghae, I didn't tell you because I thought you'd leave me.", I explained sobbing." I would never leave you, you mean to much to me", I hugged him even tighter. " oppa will you forgive me", " of course, you mean the world to me my cheonsa-min", he said before kissing my forehead. Suddenly daehyun's phone goes off *baby let me luv ya luv ya luv ya~* after answering the call he told me he had gang related stuff to take care of. " arrasso oppa, becareful", I whispered to him as he climbed out my window.

Daehyun's P.O.V:

I met up with the guys after leaving Minbyul's house. "What's up? Why the sudden call?", "it's about minbyul", yonguk hyung stated being straight forward."before you say anything hyung, I just wanted to let you know that I've been dating her for awhile now and I would be greatful if you stop bullying her and yuki", I said in one breath. "I know, and I was about to say that before you interupted. I will stop bullying them, if you promise she won't get brought into gang things", he said seriously."Nae, I promise she won't." "She better not, or I'll really hurt you", *if looks could kill id be dead* I couldn't help but let my thoughts driffed back to minbyul. *Minbyul, no matter what, I will protect you!*