The protégé

Heaven To You

Eunhyuk has his hand supporting his head, which was turned to the window and the blue sky. His eyes weren't looking at something in particular, he was just lost in his thoughts.

 

His name is Donghae.

 

A love-struck-idiot smile on his lips, he wasn't paying attention to his classmates at all, though he knew he should, since they were talking about the upcoming battle against the next town's school. A slap behind his head almost made him crash his face on his desk, and he managed to dodge it at the last moment, but ended up crashing on the floor (on his face, bad luck).

 

-What ? He groaned, sitting on his chair once again, holding his reddening nose.

 

-Listen to what we say, you dork, said Kyuhyun while looking at him with the you-ing-monkey-faced-bastard expression on.

 

-Yeah,whatever. So, what was it about ?

 

-Your soon-to-be lover, exclaimed Sungmin in a cheering tone.

 

Silence fell on the class as everyone turned to look at Eunhyuk as if he suddenly turned into a pink with green dots duck dancing ballet in garterbelt, and only garterbelt. A embarassed cough made his way to their ears as Kyuhyun tried his best not to laugh at his friend's stupidity.

 

-What the hell are you talking about, Minnie ? Asked Heechul, going into the class as if he owned it.

 

-Like I said, Eunhyuk's soon-to-b- Mmfff !

 

-Shut up, you bunny ! Growled Eunhyuk, one hand on Sungmin's mouth to shut him up.

 

He gulped down painfully, eyeing the smirk on Heechul's face, which meant he was in deep, dip . Heechul pushed everyone on his way, til he got to Kyuhyun and sat on the latter's lap. The former leaned in close enough to Eunhyuk to make him unconfortable.

 

-Sooo ? Your soon-to-be lover, huh ?

 

-N-No. Not at all, stuttered Eunhyuk, shooking his head.

 

-Yeah, and my 's a hole ?

 

I am not going to comment on this because you would kill me.

 

-Isn't it because you have a  ? Wondered Kyuhyun out loud.

 

After a hard smack on his head, Kyuhyun gave the stinky eye to Heechul as the black haired man started talking again :

 

-So, who's the unlucky guy ?

 

-His name is Donghae, said Eunhyuk.

 

At the mention of the name, the love-struck-idiot smile flourished again on his face as Sungmin sighed out of desperation. Kyuhyun just raised an eyebrow while Heechul suddenly stood and bursted out laughing. The whole class was looking in their direction, but the sudden laugh got them to turn and face their desk -Heechul was very, very scary when needed. After few seconds of laugh, the raven haired man sat down for the second time on Kyuhyun's lap and eyed Eunhyuk with a dangerous glint in his cat-like eyes.

 

-Don't you dare touch my favourite dongsaeng, Hyukjae, because I'll ing hang you by the balls and watch you intently as the blood will go to your head, and then I will cut just slightly your throat and enjoy you dying slowly and trying to stay alive, squirming and tearing apart your balls' skin.

 

A cold wind passed through the class. Nobody moved, nor blinked, nor even breathed. Heechul just went out of the class, and then they came back to life, some nervously laughing and exchanging words with their seat mates. Eunhyuk bit his lower lip. He just had the biggest chance ever. He fell in love with the protégé of the scariest man ever. The man who was way scarier than him, the man who really already hung another by the balls and became known because of his feminine apparence but more than great strengh and strategy in fights. He fell in love with this man's protégé.

 

He bangged his head on his desk and whined loudly.

 

God, he just had to.