Encounter

Heaven To You

Eunhyuk looked around him. The veterinary was little and quite simple, if you asked him, but he guess it was sufficient for a little town like the one he was living in. Plus, it was just another of the fourth, every one scattered to the North, South, East, and West. He was in the West one, which was also the closest to his high school.

 

He was waiting for his fellow friend Sungmin, who's bunny has been sick since two-three days. Worried, the looking-like-a-bunny-himself boy wanted to take it to the veterinary, but didn't know where it was, just that it was close to their high school. So Eunhyuk has to take him and his bunny, and he was currently waiting for his friend to come back from his appointment with the vet.

 

And so he was sitting on a comfy blue chair since fifteen minutes. He already readed all the interesting pages of the less torn magazine, and trust his words, it was at least three pages out of hundread. He was starting to feel bored when the door leading to the office and surgery room opened. His friend appeared with a reassured smile. Hyukjae stood as Sungmin bid goodbye to the woman who was probably the vet.

 

-So, how's Carrot ? Asked Eunhyuk.

 

-A lil' sick. She said they were going to keep an eye on him 'til tomorrow.

 

-'Kay.

 

Eunhyuk walked Sungmin to his house, and went to his own, which was just three streets after. He opened the door, slipped of his shoes, and kissed his mother's cheek. They discussed of random things while she was cooking the dinner, laughing casually and peacefully. His mother was one of the reasons why Eunhyuk loved to go home after a long day at school.

 

-So, how's Minnie's bunny ? She asked as they started eating.

 

-Apparently fine. That's what the vet said, but they're keeping it until tomorrow, so I'll probably accompany him tomorrow too.

 

-Okay.

 

They finished their dinner and washed the dishes together. Eunhyuk went to his room, took off his school uniform, grabbed a towel and went to shower. It was an calm evening, as usual. He took his shower, went back to his room, put a boxer on, and dived into his bed. He was tired recently, and a good night of sleep wouldn't harm him.

 

He fell asleep almost instantly.

 

*

* *

 

He woke up feeling great. He stirred a little and stretched as much as he could in his little bed. The clock on his wall indicated that he has ten minutes before he would be late in class. He stood up, ruffled his blond hair, changed of boxer and put on his uniform, which was a black pants and blazer and a white shirt underneath. He went down the stairs, grabbed a slice of bread, and went outside without any school bag -not that it was very useful to him anyway.

 

*

* *

 

As he expected, Sungmin asked him to accompany him to the veterinary, because he just couldn't remember the directions. Sighing, Eunhyuk agreed nonetheless, because he already told his mother he would come home a little late, so he kind of had no choice.

 

And there they were, walking calmly in the veterinary direction. Some people that were passing by looked down as soon as they spotted the two of them, because of their school uniforms -and sometimes because they recognized them too. Since their school was well-known for being a 'criminals' den, people were fearing anyone they saw wearing this uniform. Eunhyuk guessed it was only normal, since he became the school's boss after beating twenty guys in the same time, and almost to death for some of the unlucky ones.

 

They arrived at the veterinary's, entered, and Sungmin was welcomed directly by the vet. Eunhyuk went with him into the office, right next to the surgery room. The three of them sat down.

 

-I'm sorry, started the vet, but you will have to wait a little to get your bunny back.

 

-Why that ? Asked Sungmin, looking quite worried.

 

-The little guy that works here is the only one who could touch it after you left, she explained, then sighed. But he's late today, I don't know why. He should be here soon though.

 

As she said that, the door opened and someone entered. Sungmin and Eunhyuk turned to see who it was, and the vet said something like ''There he is'', but Eunhyuk wasn't listening.

 

The guy who entered must've been an angel, he mused. He had black, fluffy hair, and big brown eyes. His skin was blemishless, his heigh not too tall, nor too small, his face perfectly expressionless and still so perfect. Eunhyuk's heart skipped a beat or two before it started to beat like he was running a marathon. He felt a blush slowly creeping on his cheeks as the guy's eyes met his.

 

-Donghae-ah, where've you been ? Asked the vet.

 

As an answer, the boy, who seemed like he was holding something under his uniform's jacket, opened the said clothing. Resting there was a little puppy that looked like he was just dropped in mud or something. Eunhyuk realized it was probably because it has started to rain outside.

 

-He was close from drowning in the river down the street, said the boy.

 

And Eunhyuk's heart fluttered once again. The voice was perfect, so perfect that it rang in his ears and head, while Donghae took the puppy in his arms to warm it, since it was shaking. Eunhyuk felt light-headed as the guy's eyes met his for the second time.

 

I'm in love, was the first message his brain managed to send him.

 

It's kind of short, I know, and yet Donghae is so ing perfect that it shouldn't bother you. I was trying to find better words to describe him, but I couldn't, so there it is. But don't worry, our lil' Hyukjae will describe him much better in, like... All the next chapters ?

Yeah.

Because he's in love, y'know ?