Confession

My Pretty Flower

                                                                                  Chapter 9

The weekens were finally here, but we were bored to death.

~Meanwhile in the living room~

 

''Do you have a 7?''

''Goldfish,''

''Do you have a 2?''

''Goldfish,''

''Do you have a Chunji?''

''Yes, it's right here,''

 

Yeah, that's mhow bored we really were -_-

 

*Beep* *Beep*

Shirley looked at her phone. (a new message)

 

''Mei, I have to go buy some oil for dinner tonight, we ran out,'' she said.

 

''Um, okay, be careful and return quick,'' I said as she went out the door.

 

-----end------

 

Shirley's Pov.

 

What does L.Joe want to talk to me about this late? Aish, i reached the park finding L.Joe already sitting on the bench waiting for me.

 

''Annyeong, what did you want to talk to me about,?'' I asked trying not to sound excited.

 

''Nothing much, I just couldn't sleep and I wanted to see you,'' he smiled.

I walked over and sat down next to him.

 

''Are you an only child?'' I asked out of curiousity.

 

''No, I have an younger brother,'' he replied.

''Oh, that's a relief, does he keep you company at home?''

 

''My parent's died at a young age so I was sent to live with my grandma. Years passed and I miss my parents more and more. I miss the days when I came home from school and see my mom there waiting for me. I always wanted to go home and ask my parents for money like the other kids. Many times, the children wouldn't play with me and I was left alone thinking about my parents. How good would it be if my parents were with me. I wouldn't be afriad and proud enough to show the kids my parents. Hehe, but all that is in the past. I've learned to live a happier life with my friends.'' He exclaimed.

 

Tears formed and slowly rolled down the side of my cheeks making my face turn red. Tears kept rolling down and I try my best to hold it in, but no help.

 

''Wow, haha was my story that good?'' he asked half joking.

He suddenly lifted his right hand and placed it on my cheek and slowly and gently wiped off my tears. He stared at me for a while and then let his hands fall down into mine.

 

''I want you to be part of my life. From the first time I saw you I knew you were the right one for me. Please, I need you to be part of my life,'' he said with a look on his face no one could have ignored.

 

As he finish talking he leaned in close and closer. I could feel his breath on my neck as his lips brushed against mine.