My Valentine?

My Pretty Flower

                                                                                               Chapter 10

 

I didn't know what to think. L.Joe of Teen Top (repeat: from Teen Top) wanted me (just a normal girl) to be his girlfriend?!! Am I suppose to be happy about this? My mind couldn't go straight and I guess he saw.

 

'' Do you want to think about it first? You can tell me when you're ready,'' he said.

 

''Mianhae, I'll have to think about it first,'' I replied.

 

''Kaja, let me walk you home, it's getting late,'' he exclaimed.

 

I nooded and we started walking back to my house. Niether one of us talked since I was still shocked from the kiss and he on the other hand was all happy about it.

 

---end-----

 

Your pov.

 

Ugh, Where did she go again? I am gonna... *door opens* Unnie, why are you so late and why is L.JOE behind you? She put her finger to and I think that meant that I should be quiet. She came in and shut the door behind.

 

''Where have you been?'' I asked eyeing her suspicously.

 

''Um, no where,'' hehe

''Then why are you blushing all of a sudden? Huh?'' I asked.

 

''You're thinking too much, nothing happen. I'm going to go to sleep now. nite,'' she said and then went upstairs.

Trying to lie to me..huh? I will get to the bottom of this, but right now I feel sleepy.

 

-Next Morning-

It was Monday *again*, so normal normal. I got dressed and left for school with my LYING unnie. We arrived just in time to see a huge crowd standing in the middle of the yard.

 

''What's that?'' I asked.

 

''I don't know, who cares anyway?'' she replied and left.

 

I went to my class still curious about the crowd, but then I forgot about it after looking at my desk. On top of my desk there was heart shape- red box filled with chocolate. OH SHOOT! Today's Valentine's Day, but who would give me this? Oh wait, there's a card and another card?

Happy Valentine's Day. You are the most precious things my eyes have ever saw and I want you to be my valentine. You may not know who I am, but you will soon <3

The other one said.

Meet me after school. I'll be waiting behind the school for you~

 

OMG! This is so cute and it's self- decorated too. It's so prettyful!!

 

---end--

 

Little did Mei know that it was from her secret admirer (Chunji), but the card was from our player Niel. Is this a good thing? Or is this a bad thing? 

 

(I'm not going to tell you what's gonna happen next, find out for yourself on the next chapter ..hehe :D)