Sugar Ice ^^

My Pretty Flower

                                                                                          Chapter 8

 

Wow, that was close..thank god she didn't question me. I was still mad at myself for saying brother, I was L.Joe, Niel's assistant but how could I stuttered when I ask Shirley. Maybe another chance later.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''Um, where's the teacher's lounge,'' I asked trying to sound casual, but fail.

''We're almost there, just walk straight down and make a left,'' he answered.

 

''oh..okay,'' I replied.

 

We arrived at the teachers lounge, while staring at the beauty of the room, Chunji went over to the fridge and got out a bag of ice.

 

''Does your friend mind he I wrap this with a tissue?'' he asked.

 

''Not at all,'' I answered back.

 

While we were walking back Chunji gave the ice to me so I could hold it. Still in my own world thinking about Chunji, I slipped and..

Chunji caught me just in time. He held my waist as my arms were wrapped around his neck. *slow mo* We were there about 5 mintues before being interupted by Ricky and Chanjo.

 

''What the heck are you guys doing?'' screamed Ricky as he ran down the hall.

''Um, nothing,'' we both answered.

 

Chunji bit his lower lips hiding his blushing face.

Why did they have to come, I would still be in Chunji's arms >.<

 

''We're were just going back to the nurse to give the ice to Shirley. She fell during the hockey game.'' I said trying to hide my guilty face.

 

''Are you sure we didn't miss anything, Mei?'' Chanjo asked.

 

''I'm positive, don't misunderstand.'' I quickly replied.

 

''I think I know what happened,'' Chanjo said whispering into Ricky's ear.

 

They both left with a evil grin on their face.