Twisted

Drabbles - SHINee ; OPEN

minkey ; kibum is the twisted key to minho's lock | pg
 
Minho knew what he was getting into when he made their relationship official. He knew that Kibum tended to snap at random times, losing his temper over the smallest things. He knew he would have to change his living habits the day they moved into their shared apartment; Kibum was a neat freak. He would have to change everything to accomodate Kibum.
He started tossing his dirty clothes into the hamper (he used to just toss them wherever, but he knew kibum would wring his neck if their bedroom was always messy and 'smelt like dirty clothes')
He started hanging up and folding his clean clothing because Kibum would nag endlessly until he did so-- what was the point in fighting a losing battle?
He spent the extra two dollars on fresh vegetables because Kibum said they were worth it in the end. The food would taste better and be healthier.
He washed his dishes right after he had dirtied them so the sink was always dish-free and ready for when dinner was started.
Heck, he even stopped his Saturday Night drinking fests with his friends because Kibum always complained about having to deal with a "drunken idiot!".
He was whipped, really. But he found himself enjoying it more than dispising it. All of his self-made sacrafises were well worth his partners happiness. A happy Kibum makes a happy Minho.
And that was something he never thought he would so much as be thinking. He was a free man who couldnt be tied down for more than maybe two months...he had just never found that one person who completed him until Kibum.
Finding Kibum was like finding that missing piece, his everything, the key to his heart--....albeit it was a bit twisted. At least in his eyes anyway, seeing as Kibum was absolutely nothing that he had pictured to be his one and only.
He pictured a girl with waist-long hair that flowed like a river of black silk, legs that went on for miles and looked amazing in heels, had curves in all the right places and an amazing personality to match it all. Of course that changed a bit when he had his first attraction to the same ; it changed drastically actually. Kibum's physique matched pretty well...but his personality had been a shocker. He was blunt, merciless and at times a bit rude. But as Minho got to know him more, got comfortable with him, he realized that Kibum's personality had ups and downs; he was caring-- unconditionally so. That is, of course, if he liked you. He was blunt as blunt could get; but only when appropriate. 
Minho supposed he would always love Kibum...but his antics could be a bit off-putting. He would learn to accept them but loving the way he was treated more like a child than a lover sometimes? that would be exceedingly hard to love.
He supposed, that really, he would just have to learn to accept the fact that his key was a bit more twisted than others-- but it was still there. And it definitely fit its lock.