33

The First Wife.

step 1, come a little closer

step 2, rest upon my shoulder

step 3, i'm calling you baby

step 4, we can get married

step 5, top it with a cherry

step 6, as good as it gets, come along and step with me

-mika: step with me-

 

(not edited or proof read, I apologize ahead for some errors :))

 

3 years later~ 

"KRIS! HURRY UPPP!" Eun Hee screamed for Kris, jumping up and down with Ailee, Miyoung and Minwoo who were eating cookies Suzy had made. 

 

"Why are you in such a hurry?" Kris asked, descending down the stairs with nothing but a pajama on. Eun Hee tried hard not to let her gaze travel down his toned body but failed miserably. Kris noticed this and smirked at his wife, remembering their exploration just last night. Eun Hee blushed and looked down while Tiffany, who was obseriving the couple smirked.

 

"YAH! Keep your thoughts to yourself!" Tiffany called out and laughed out loud when Eun Hee blushed a shade deeper.

"What's Happening?" G.Na entered, holding hands with Chen, making everyone's eyes widen -except the kids who already started playing with the pillows.

"what is that?" Aille asked still staring at the clasped hands of G.Na and Chen,

"They're hands...." Chena nswered slowly, but pulled G.Na closer.

"OH MY GOD FINALLY!" Xiu Min exclaimed, entering the front door but everyone looked confused.

"What do you mean? And why are all of you in my house?" Kris exclaimed moodily and pulled Eun Hee towards his bare chest with a back hug.

"Wow, we feel oh so welcomed." Suzy muttered, exiting the kitchen and entering the living room with a tray of freshly baked cookies, making Minwoo and Miyong automatically attack her.

"Oh and we're all here because We have a surprise for you! Eun Hee's pr-"

" PREPARING FOR THE ARRIVAL OF TAO!"  Eun Hee screamed, her heart jumping out of her chest as she glared a 3rd degree at Xiu Min. 

"Tao's coming back today?" Chen questioned, making G,Na sqeeze his hand hard and everyone else in the room glare at him.

Chen, finally understanding the looks and the very painful squeeze from his girlfriend, scratched the back of his neck and chuckled nervously. "Hehehe right. I forgot..." He muttered awkwardly hoping Kris wouldn't understand. 

"Any way... Kris, please change, we have to oick up Tao at the airport." Eun Hee said sweetly, kissing his cheeks.

"EEEWWW!" Miyong and Minwoo chorused together with Ailee but Xiu Min pulled her towards him and kissed her too, making everyone's eyes widen once again.

"SERIOUSLY!? What's next? Tiffany and Lay?" Suzy exclaimed, making Toffany chuckle nervously and wear a very guilty expression.

"Okay... SO WHEN WERE YOU PEOPLE GONNA TELL US YOU HAVE BEEN DATING EACH OTHER!?" Eun Hee exclaimed to her bestfriends.

"um... To my defence, Chen and I only got together today." G.Na muttered. Eun Hee nodded and turned to Ailee.

"I forgot?" Ailee reasoned leaning towards Xiu Min. He merely laughed and nodded.

"what ever... Now.. Tiffany?" Eun Hee asked placing her hands on her hips.

"hey! I'm not with Lay! We just went on a date twice! You should ask Suzy!" Everyone turned to Suzy.

"Why me!?" Suzy exclaimed, looking confused.

"Cause I know you've been skyping a certain someone..." Tiffany trailed off making all the other girls in the room squeal and the guys wear anconfused expressjon.

"We will never understand girl." Chen muttered.

"Agreed." Xiu Min and Kris muttered back.

"Any way, I'm gonna go change." Kris muttered getting away from the still squealing girls,

~.~

"wait, why are we at the airport?" Chen asked Lay who was driving the car while everyone else got out.

"I don't know... Are we supposed to do the surprise here?" Lu Han asked, talking about Eun Hee's reveal to Kris. They didn't think she was serious about Tao coming back home.

"Oh, wait... Xiu Min almost told Kris the whole thing. I think Eun Hee's just buying time and stalling." Chen replied making both Lu Han and Lay chuckle at Xiu Min's stupidity.

"Guys! Come on!" Tiffany called, smiling at Lay.

"So... You and Tiff?" Lu Han asked, wagging hi eyes brows.

"Shut up and get iut of the car." Lay growled as the boys did what they were told.

It's been three years since the whole incident and as you can probably already tell, forgiveness was passed around the group and Suzy, immediately became part of the group. Though, Tao did leave, he was truly, geniunely happy for Eun Hee and Kris. 

"Eun Hee, when are you telling him?"  Lu Han whispered.

"Later, I'm buying time." Eun Hee replied.

They all proceeded to the pick up area but there was no sign of Tao.

"Babe, are yous ure you got the right flight?" Kris asked Eun Hee after what seemed like an hour.

"Are you sure, Tao is coming?" Xiu Min questioned further, turning impatient.

"Of course she is! I told her myself!" Tao said, suddenly appearing behind him, making the girls squeal and hug envelope him in a group hug except Suzy.

"You're back! OUR BABY IS BAACCK!" Lay screamed, not believing his eyes. 

"Not that I don't want you back but, is this permanent?" Kris asked, giving Tao a man hug.

"Of course! I'm never gonna miss being a godfather!" Everyone's faces lit up as they realized what Tao had said... Well, except for Kris.

"What? Isn't Miyong already baptized or something?" Kris asked.

"did Is  I say it was being a godfather to Tiffany's child?" Tao retorted.

"What? Then who..." Kris's eyes traveled to everyone but they all just gave him satisfied grins. At last his gaze landed on his wife who was smiling and holding up a positive pregnancy test. His eyes widened as a grin made its way to his face.

"I'm tonna be a dad?" Kris asked, stepping closer to Eun Hee, who nodded excitedly.

Kris cheered earning a laugh from the guys and a coo from the girls. 

"I'M GONNA BE A DAD!" Kris cheered, making everyone in earshot smile.

as this was happening, Tao turned his gaze to Suzy, who he once hated with every fiber of his being.

"well, won't you hug me?" Tao asked with raised eyebrows.

"What? But- I mean- uh..."

"Shut up, they know I like you." Tao stated, pulling Suzy towards him and enveloping her in a hug. Ailee, G.na and Tiffany noticed this, making them squeal once again. 

 

 

"Thank you." Kris whispered to Eun Hee while everyone was teasing and congratulating Suzy and Tao.

"For what?" Eun Hee asked turning her head since Kris had her in another back hug.

"For not giving up on me, For being my wife, for giving me a child, for loving me... For being you." Kris whispered making Eun Hee's smile widen.

"I love you." 

"I love you too." Kris replied, placing his pa,ms flat on Eun Hee's stomach, feeling like the luckiest man alive.

"I feel bad..." Eun Hee suddenly stated.

"What's wrong?" Kris asked automatically worried and concerned.

"Lu Han didn't get his happy ending...." She muttered, looking at Lu Han who was messing with the kids.

"Okay, Just to ease your worry... Lu Han is actually seeing someone..." Eun Hee turned in his arms and gave him a happy grin, suppressing a squeal.

"REALLY!?" She whispered happily.

"Kris nodded and gave her a smile.

"Don't tell anyone thiugh. He wants it as a secret." Eun Hee nodded and urged for Kris to continue.

"She's well, I never met her but he said she's everything he's ever wanted." Eun Hee smiled and relaxed back into Kris as they all went back to the cars. Ready to start a new life. Everything they've been thriugh was not easy and everyone deserved their ending but for now, Kris and Eun Hee deserved it the most. 

As they sat in their seats, Kris had an arm around Eun Hee who sighed contentedly.

"I love you." Kris whispered, finding his hands sliding up Eun Hee's shirt to touch her still flat stomach. "I love both of you." Kris added.

Eun Hee smiled and snuggled further into her husband, but found that impossible, because Kris arched towards her to get something from his pocket.

"What..."

"i want to start a new life..." By this time, everyone in the car was silent and Eun Hee tried to see what was in his hand.

"I know this isn't the most romantic moment, but I can't wait." Kris suddenly removed his arms around her and faced her fully.

"Eun Hee, will you marry me agian?" Kris asked opening a black velvet box with a princess cut diamond ring in it.

Eun. Hee nodded, and tackled Kris in a hug, once again everyone laughed and gave them their congratulations.

"i love you." Eun Hee whispered happily, finally able to say that her life is perfect.

 

 

THE ENDDD!!!!!!

A/N:

Ok, guys i know you weren't expecting this... But see? i've got time and like I promised, I have an ending! I know this kind of as an ending but I really don't want the ending in any other way and since I'm too busy I couldn't think of an alternate ending. i really hopeyou  guys liked this though.

 

Thank you so much for the people who stuck with me up to now and i love you guys so much for that! 

 

Will there be a sequel?

maybe, depending if I formulate another story for some of the members.... 

 

Who is this mysterious girl of Lu Han?

well, she is for who ever loves Lu Han :) see? You're part of my story:)

so yeah, that's it. I LOVE YOU ! :D