The lover's quarrel

love over friendship

kyuhyun's pov:

" you want me to what ? meet HIM ??? No way " I said to siwon , my throat hurt me now because of the shouting.

" kyu , why are you like this ? and why do you hate nickhun? " siwon said to me in a pleading way.

" it's None of your business who I hate or who I love " I tried to calm down as I felt sorry for siwon, it seems like he is going to cry now . I felt pity for him and I was thinking of what to say to apologise to him.

" sorry kyu I didn't know that you hate nickhun and I become friends with him without even telling you " he said going away as a tear dropped in his face.

" wait siwon I......" I tried to apologise.

" sorry everyone I think I'll go to my apartment now , see you all tomorrow " siwon said going away while wiping his tears.

" What did we got here ? Is it a lover's quarrel ? " I heard heenim saying .

" stop it heechul it's not the right time to joke " leeteuk hyung scolded him.

" kyu are you alright ? " leeteuk hyung asked me worried.

" yeah hyung " I said not actually looking at him I felt like I was about to cry but I don't want them to see me crying

" don't worry kyu everything will be okay " donghae said.

" yeah siwon isn't mad at you he is just sad because you don't like his friend " eunhyuk said and I felt like crying more now.

" stupid monkey what you said doesn't help so be quiet " yesung said hitting his head.

" yah why did you hit me ? I was trying to comfort him " eunhyuk replied angrily.

" you better be quiet if you don't know what to say " I chuckled a bit at their childish behavior.

" you two stop or I'll use one of my ways to stop you " heenim threaten them and they stopped quickly.

" yes sir " they said in unison.

" yah maknae !! you should apologise to that horse and make up already " heenim was speaking to me now.

" but I'm afraid "..... " what if he doesn't like me anymore ? maybe he even hated me now " I said my voice shaking and some tears made their way down my face . I wasn't even caring if the other was watching me I was very afraid that siwon would hate me I don't want to lose him.

" you are so stupid , you know siwon won't hate you for that so don't cry anymore you aren't a kid " even though heenim's words were very harsh but they somehow comforted me a bit.

" heechul stop NOW " leeteuk hyung said angrily.

" I'm helping him " heechul said upset.

" you aren't  'helping him' with this words, don't mind him kyu you know he speaks without thinking " .

" okay I won't interfere again SWEET YOUSELF "

" No hyung he is right " I said after I finished crying.

" AM I ? " heenim asked with disbelief.

" yes hyung , you are right siwon won't hate me for this matter I'll go apologise to him right now "

" are you sure kyu ? " leeteuk asked me.

" yeah hyung I'll go now " I get in the car and told the driver to go to siwon's house.

 

leeteuk's pov:

" see I told you that I was helping him , I'm useful after all " heechul said with a smirk .

" I wish everything go well " I told him.

" don't worry you know they love each other very much "

" well I'll just admit that you were useful this time " " but only this time " I said going to the dorm

" yah you know I'm very useful , I'm a genius you know ? "

" yeah yeah I know "


sorry if it's too short but I promise that I'll update again soon

please don't be silent reader and comment pleaseeeeeeee