meet HIM ??? No way

love over friendship

kyuhyun's pov:

After the conversation with heenim (heechul hyung nickname) we ride siwon's car to go to the dorm to meet  them there.


In the dorm:

leeteuk's pov:

" what take them so long I swear I'll kill them when they come here " heechul said in angry tone

" calm down hyung don't kill our baby and his horse " eunhyuk said hugging donghae his boyfriend

" yeah, calm down it's not the time to be angry we should get ready, all of you go dress and get in the car when you finish " I commanded them in my leader tone.

" I'll wait for them until they come back and bring them with me " I continued, of course they were going to protest

but I stopped them with my glare, so they followed what I told them. oh it's nice to be the leader although it gets tiring sometimes with these kids around me.


in siwon's car:

" siwonnie ride faster we should go there in time heenim will kill us if we went late "

" ok baby, wear the seat belt "

y, Free & Single Ijen junbineun wanryo, y, Free & Single I'm ready too, Bingo

" oh , siwonie you recieved a message, I hope it's not from heenim "

" check it please kyu I'm riding now "

Kyuhyun pov:

siwonie told me to check the message for him because he was driving so I took the phone from his pocket and opened the message

OH NO, NOT HIM AGAIN , WHY DID HE CALL MY SIWONIE AGAIN????????

" who is it ? " siwonie asked me but I was deep in my thoughts so I didn't respond

" kyu, Are you alright ? "

" kyu "

" OH ye.s .I..'m ..al .ri.ght " I said nervously

" who is the message from ? is it from heenim? "

" No, it's..not from heenim it's from HIM "

" HIM, who is HIM? " siwon asked me confused

" He is NICKHUN your friend " and the one I hate the most ,I completed in my mind.

" oh khunnie, what did he say "

khunnie what is this ? I thought I'm the only one siwon call with his nickname.

AISH I HATE YOU NICKHUN.

" what did it say ? "

I was deep in my thoughts that I didn't hear siwon again

" kyu, I asked you what did the message say? "

" uh..well ,it said that he will come back from thailand soon with the other members "

" oh that's a good news I didn't hear anything from him since the last time we talked on twitter "

" yeah that's a good news " I said bitterly while staring out the car.

( well for you information I'm not jealous okay ? I just don't like anyone who come near my siwonie, I'm not usually possesive

but when it come to siwonie I WILL SHOW NO MERCI .)

siwon's pov:

that's strange kyu was silent during the ride usually he would brag about beating heechul hyung in starcraft or making

heebum ( heenim's cat ) fight with bada ( donghae's dog ) well that's true he is super junior evil maknae after all.

he would even nag about eunhyuk and donghae making out in the living room.

but strangely ever since I've recieved  this message he become gloomy all of a sudden, why ? I kept thinking.

.............................................OH IS MY BABY JEALOUS ?????????????

" no way " I heard

" what ? did you read my mind again? " I asked nervously

" what? read your mind? I didn't do that , I'm not alien you know " kyu said glaring at me

" then how did you know what I was thinking "

" I don't know what you was thinking "

" then what is 'no way' for " I asked a bit relieved that kyu didn't know what I was thiking if he know he will probably kill me.

he don't like anyone to mention or even tell him that he is jealous. beside he won't be jealous right ? I mean he don't get jealous easily even if I take pictures with other women or men he don't get jealous.

" so what was 'no way' for ? " I asked again as I didn't get a response at first.

" it's nothing I was just thinking if heenim will kill us or not  because we are late " he said but I didn't believe what he told me .

we arrived at the dorm and kyu went quickly to the 12th floor to get the other and tell them that we are ready to go.

I was waiting for kyu and the other when I remember that I've to call nickhun to ask him when will he come.

me and khun become friends when I bumped into him in the gym we become good friends since then .we often went out to drink and chat together . he knew that I love kyu and he told me that he would help me if I needed anything . he is a really good friend.

sometimes I wonder when he and kyu will become also friends . I'll try my best to make them become friends.

" hello, khun this is siwon "

" oh hello siwon, how are you ?Did you recieve my message? "

" uh yes I recieved it ,what time is your plan coming in? "

" it's coming tomorrow at nine o'clock "

" oh then I'll come get you with my babykyu " that will be a good chance to introduce them to each other I thought.

" did you become together finally? why didn't you tell me? "

" you didn't know because you don't call me "

" sorry I was very busy , anyway congratulations "

" thank you so I'll come get you okay? "

"No need manager hyung will be waiting for us you don't have to come "

" oh come on you are my friend of course I have to come I also want you to meet my kyu since you guys don't see each other

often ,okay? I'll introduce him to you "

" okay I also want to meet kyuhyun hyung "

" okay see you "

" see you "

when I finished my call with khun, leeteuk hyung come towards me.

" where is the others? " I asked leeteuk hyung

" I told them to go first ,why did you come late? "

" sorry hyung we wake up late, oh where is my kyu ? "

" he told me he will be in the car so park your car here and come quickly we have to go because we are late "

" okay hyung " I parked my car and run to the other car . strange why didn't kyu come with leeteuk hyung?

kyuhyun's pov:

when I went to the 12th floor to bring the members I found leeteuk hyung I was relieved that heenim wasn't there

or he will kill us but at the same time the message still bothered me. why did he have to tell siwon that he is coming?

that thought didn't leave me until leeteuk hyung spoke

" kyu what is up ? "

" oh nothing hyung I'm alright "

" kyu you know I'm like your brother so tell me when anything bother you okay? "

" okay hyung "

" hyung "

" what is it kyu ? "

" thank you " he smiled at me and told me to wait in the car, maybe he understood why I was sad. he can be smart when he wants to.

I went to the car and waited for them while thinking about the message . after 3 minute leeteuk hyung come with siwon behind him he smiled at me but I ignored him.

SERVES YOU RIGHT SIWON.

all the ride he tried to talk to me but I just ignored him playing with my psp. when we arrived I was ready to get out of the car when he grabed my hand.

" kyu, why are you ignoring me ? have I done something wrong ? " of course being the stupid boyfriend he is he didn't know why I was upset.

" No you haven't done anything I just have a headache so I don't want to talk right now "

" Are you alright kyu ? do you need a medicine? or a pain killer ? "

" No it's just a small headache, I'll be alright " I said and went to meet the others.AISH THIS PABO.

after we finished our work we were on our way home I was surprised that heenim didn't yell or lecture us like he usually

do maybe he is in a good mood because the work went well.

" SO KYU WHY WERE YOU TWO LATE? " heenim asked angrily ,Did I just say he was in a good mood ? I was wrong very very wrong.

" well .....um..we ..kind ..of ...wake..up ....late " I said nervously.

" then you two need a punshiment " me and siwon looked at each other

" kyu you will sleep with me tonight in our dorm you won't sleep with siwon tonight "

" WHAT ? " me and siwon said in unison

" but hyung kyu will come with me tomorrow in the morning to get khun from the airport " siwon said to heenim

WHAT? GET WHO FROM WHERE?

" who told you I'll come with you ? " I said more angry than I've ever was

" please kyu he is my friend "

" you said it yourself HE IS YOUR FRIEND SO WHY I HAVE TO COME WITH YOU ??????? "

" I want to introduce him to you, you two don't meet that much in the concerts or in other shows "

" I WON'T GO WITH YOU CHOI SIWON YOU HEAR ME ?????????????? " I shouted and everyone in the car was staring at me now and by everyone I mean every person in this car including heenim who was angry a minute ago.

" please kyu why are you like this ? "

" because you want me to meet the person I hate the most "

" you want me to what ? meet HIM ??? No way "



I updated again sorry if it's boring

hope you like it please comment and give me your opinions