Forgiveness

love over friendship

kyuhyun's pov:

I was on my way to siwon's apartment , well he doesn't live with us because he is always busy with his work so it's easier for him like that.

I was very afraid, what if he doesn't want to see me ? what if he doesn't forgive me ? and what if he hate me ? I kept asking myself those questions but I didn't get an answer. I better wait and see what will happen .

siwon's pov:

when I arrived at my apartment I lied on the couch and kept thinking about what just happened .

why does kyu hate nickhun even though he is my friend ? I mean he doesn't hate my other friends but why he only hate nickhun ?   I wasn't mad at kyu because he hate my friend I was just upset because he might hate me as well , I don't want that to happen not after we finally confessed our love to each other.

I kept thinking until I heard the bell .

ring ring ring.

" okay I'll open wait just a minute "

" who is it ? "

" it's me "

" kyu " I opened the door quickly.

" Hye siwon " he said looking down.

" come in "

" siwon I want to opologise to you I'm sorry "

" shsh kyu you don't need to opologise it's not your fault " I said smiling, I was very happy right now and all my worries were gone now .

" siwon please don't hate me " he said as a tear threating to fall in his cheeks. WHAT THIS SILLY BOY THINKING , HE THINK I'LL HATE HIM FOR THAT ?.

" who told you I would hate you ? I won't ever do that , I love you very much kyu and I'll do that untiI I die "                                 

" come here now , silly  boy " I opened my arms to hug him and he hugged me tightly that I wasn't able to breathe but I was very happy .

" so you aren't mad at me ? " he asked still in my arms.

" of course not kyu, I won't get mad at you because of this "

" I love you " he said blushing, oh so cute he makes me love him more. I punished his cheeks slightly and he blushed even more .

" yah don't do that I'm not a kid you know "

" but  you are a kid in my eyes "

" so cheesy " he said giggling .

" just for you baby "

we decided to watch a movie before he return to the dorm since he can't sleep with me tonight , that's our punishment for being late . AISH heechul hyung is very evil he will sleep with my babykyu tonight I don't want that .

we were sitting on the couch cuddling and watching HOME ALONE that's kyu favourite movie and I was eating my banana.

" siwon "

" yeah baby "

" I'll come with you to the airport tomorrow "

" okay baby ".......... "  WHAT ???????????? WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY KYU  " I yelled loudly .

" AISH lower your voice the neighbours will get angry " I tried to understand what I just heard and I finally calmed down.

" sorry baby but what did you just say ? did I heard wrong ? " I still didn't believe what I heard.

" No siwon you heard right I SAID I'll GO WITH YOU TO THE AIRPORT " I was very happy when he said that.

kyuhyun's pov:

I decided to go with siwon to the airport to make sure that nickhun won't touch him . you will see nickhun , you will see                    * evil smrik * . HaHaHAHa

  when I told siwon he was very happy that I finally agreed to go with him .he is such a kid after all.

No one's pov:

after the film ended kyu went back to the dorm to sleep because he have to get up early to go with siwon to the airport and think about what he calls ' kyu's evil plan ' .

siwon was still happy that kyu agreed to go with him but unfortunately he don't know what kyu is planning .


sorry everyone if it's too short but I'm busy right now

I'll update again. thank you fot your comments. stay healthy everyone.