Ridiculous

Fifty Fifty

2 Ridiculous

 

“This is ridiculous,” Jinki says, not turning away from the mirror.

Kibum walks up behind him and slings an arm around his shoulders. “Don’t be a drag; just be a queen, hyung.”

Jinki can’t help but snort. “Really, Kibum? You’re going to quote Gaga to me?”

“Lady Gaga is a goddess, alright,” Kibum defends, slapping Jinki on the face lightly. “Now let’s go. The others deserve to see this masterpiece I have created out of you.”

Kibum swishes his hips dramatically as he leaves. Jinki rolls his eyes. When the door closes his shoulders slump and he sighs. He takes another look at himself in the mirror, sees the silver tiara, twirls the curls of his wig around his finger, smacks his red painted lips, and groans.

“‘Don’t be a drag; just be a queen’ he says. I don’t remember being born this way though.”

When Jinki steps out into the living room, he’s greeted by wolf-whistles and cheers. They’re mostly from the Super Junior hyungs, but he hears a call from Jonghyun as well. It’s not really a surprise.

“Looking good, hyung.” Taemin smiles - he smirks, really - and reaches out to slide his finger up Jinki’s bare thigh. Jinki slaps his hand away with a glare.

Why’d he let Kibum dress him up? Why did accept Kibum’s idea of having a costume party in the first place?

“Because you love us,” Jonghyun says and slaps Jinki’s as he walks past to get to the fried chicken. Jinki almost forgets his manners and lunges at him but someone holds him back and all he can do is snarl. Jonghyun raises his eyebrows suggestively and puckers his lips before sliding off to the other side of the room with a drumstick in hand. Stupid dog ear headband wearing idiot.

The arms that hold him start to loosen but instead of disappearing completely, hands find their way up his mini plaid skirt. Jinki forces his elbow back and Taemin yelps.

“No touching. I get it. Teenage hormones. God, that hurt.”

“Since you’re behaving like a cat in heat, why don’t you go get something to drink in the kitchen?”

The sound of Minho’s voice is like angels singing to Jinki. Taemin whines but leaves without more protest than that, taking off his cat ears as he walks away. Minho breathes out a laugh and places his hand on Jinki’s shoulder.

“Sorry about him. He and Jonghyun have this bet going on. Whoever can figure out if you have on women’s wins,” Minho explains. Jinki glances at him with a look of pure confusion.

“Couldn’t they just ask?”

Minho shrugs. “I guess not.”

Jinki looks the younger up and down, frowning. “Why aren’t you dressed up?”

“Why does Kibum have four boxes of tissue stuffed in his shirt? That is the question, hyung.”

Shrugging, Jinki laughs and Minho soon joins in with mirth.

His laughter cuts short when a breeze runs over his backside.

“He has on women’s , everyone,” Minho yells. Taemin and Jonghyun whine about how unfair it is that Minho is the winner of the bet.

Jinki hates them all. But he thinks he hates Kibum the most because this is all his fault.