Chapter 7 : Intimates Confessions and Revelations Part 2 of 5

Who killed him ?

 

- Daehyun's P.O.V -

 

So here, I'm. Lying down on Himchan-hyung's bed and staring straightly at the ceiling, there isn't anything to do aside to lay down and cry. There was a background music, I've never heard such terrible music, I let out a shaky breath, letting myself fall in a deep and yet needed sleep.


" Hyung ~ " I sing song. Smiling, I tip toeing until I reach a sleepy Himchan, spread out over the couch. We can almost said that he passed out over the couch, his messy yet stylish blonde hair was covering his handsome and stunning face. His blonde locks were only allowing a slight view of his little nose,his well defined jaw, leading to his white and milky neck skin.

My eyes wander further, frowning a bit when I noticed that he was wearing a wool jacket, which was covering half of his torso. But my smile was quickly swept away when I noticed two manly and tanned hands, which don't belong to Himchan hyung, no they weren't Himchan's hands. They were Yongguk's. Yeah they were Yongguk's ing hands, laying on Himchan-hyung belly.

I stayed standing there for almost  two hours, staring at them, until I heard the a key being inserted on the door lock, waking up the two elders rabbits, who where mindlessly laying, on each other, over the couch. Doing things that only God knows what, over OUR couch. 

" Oh there they're " Said an annoyed Young Jae " Told you that they were going to fall asleep. " Carrying some heavy bags to the kitchen, followed by two disappointed maknaes who where themselves, carrying small blue bags. " You can resume complaining and whining now, because I'm not the one who fell asleep in there " He empathized the ' THERE', while pointing an accusingly finger at the two boys laying on the couch, who didn't even seem to noticed the others members presence. " And not coming with us. "

" Hyung " Began Jongup " I wasn't complaining or whinnying or whatever you're actually calling it " A bouncing noise can be heard. I didn't know if this was my throbbing heart while watching Himchan-hyung cuddling with  the leader or the noise caused by Junhong when he had opened, in this case, ripped open, his bag full of cherry tomatoes, and they all end up falling and bouncing on the tile floor.

But I know for sure that the others don't give a damn about that.

" We all know that is Junhong's job, to complain and whine all the time. I wasn't whining. " Jongup finally stated, putting boxes of Yongguk's favorite Ramens on the cupboards.

" Yes, you were ! " Yelled Junhong throwing him a cherry tomato, which in Jongup's already awaiting opened mouth " Argh you don't even deserve the fact to be dead shot by my babies. Choke it now ! " This sentence on earn him a small yet painful whack on his head by a still annoyed-to-hell Young Jae " Don't be gross maknae. " 

But I'm still not sure that the sound, of a skin hitting a skin, came from the whack given by Young Jae or by the playful spank that Yongguk just gave to Himchan's perky .

" Like you said, I were complaining, but I stopped once Young Jae Hyung bought me, Fortune. " Jongup said kissing the small square box. " Since then I was voicing my MANLY thoughts and things that I can't bear. That's it maknae " He then left the kitchen, a smile plastered all of his face.

" Yah, I said choke it now " An irritated maknae, jumped on the small dancer back and began to choking the latter. Small whining and yelling and breaths desperate for air were heard all over the place. But I wasn't sure if it was Jongup's pleading, Junhong's curses or YoungJae's nagging or Himchan under Yongguk's touches. 

But I do know for sure that a crashing sound was heard and by EVERYONE, the sound of a vase crashing on the wall. All of theirs eyes were on me, throwing me knowing looks. But I could care less, because my heart just end up like the vase. Broken. Smashed into small pieces. Pieces, that no one could stick together. No one. I yelled and punched the wall in frustration, walking to my shared room and slammed the door shut. 

 

I think that was one of the many times that I'd felt nothing but hatred, envy and jealousy towards the leader, Bang Yong Guk.

 

 

" Daehyun, is everything okay ? " A small voice asked, full with concern and pity. No, it isn't. Nothing was okay. Please Himchan-hyung just leave.

" Just off. I don't want you in there, so on back in your oh-so-perfect boyfriend ! " 

Nonetheless, the door was pushed opened and a pair of heavy footsteps were heard, okay. He's so going to get it. I propped myself on my eyebrows ready to yell at the intruder.

But I fell dead silent when I saw Young Jae standing near my bed, arms crossed and brows furrowed. " I know, watch you language. It could have been Jongup or Zelo who was walking in, or worse Youngguk-hyung... " I mimicked the speech that he had been saying for nearly one year now.

But I quickly regretted opening my mouth when I noticed the uneasy look that he was giving me. Oh yeah, Zelo was no longer there. I hung my head low and closed my eyes, a lot of memories rushing back since when we were introduced as band mates to yesterday night. That was it. Even if I wasn't really close to Junhong. I still miss him... a lot.

 

" Hyung ~ " 

" Hyung ~ "

" Hyung ~ " 

" Daehyunie-hyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuung ~ " His voice was filling my ears and I almost choke, when I realized that I was no longer able to hear his whining when we wont buy him cherries tomatoes, or when wants to be carried around like a five years old boy.

 

" Did you see the shirt that the fans gave me ? " 

" N.L.B & N.G.U ? "

 

Even though I found him annoying, y and not to mention a spoiled brat, he was caring, kind and had this thing that cheer everybody up and that was something that I want to be reminded of when I will be mentioning Junhong as a good and loved band mate.

I got up and walked out of the room, down the stairs, opening the front door, meeting the cold weather wetted by the heavy and endless rain. I looked at the sky and saw nothing else that grayish clouds hiding the sky. 

" Where are you going ? " Young Jae asked standing on the door frame " You're going to get sick, come back in. " I came back only to grab two bottles of blue and black spray paint, a bag which I was filling with things that I will need for my "trip". " What are you going to do with those ? " 

I came back outside, putting my raincoat on. " Today is a sad, isn't it ? " 

" Where are you going ? What are you going to do ? What do I do when Yongguk hyung comes back ? " Young Jae asked pulling me inside, but I wasn't going to move.

" Tell him that I'm going to lighten up the mood. " It's all I said until I began walking down the empty countryside's roads. While walking, I took the time to watch my surroundings, noticing that things have changed since we first stepped on the area.

Trees became greener, flowers had bloomed but there was one thing missing. The birds chant.

 

" Hyung. "

" Hyung. "

" What ?! " I snapped getting annoyed by the maknae childish behavior. " Let's dive into the lake. "

" No. " 

" But Hyung, you've been declining all of my requests ! " 

" I'm tired, Junhong. Go annoy someone else. Look, Young Jae was complaining about having no one to talk to. Go talk to him.  "

" But there is no one here aside you and me. "

" What ? When ? How "

" An hour earlier, I bet you would have noticed if you weren't daydreaming. " The maknae said wriggling his eyebrows " Moreover, Yongguk said that we need to spend more time together and... alone. "

" Yeah let's lay down. "

" No I want to dive on the lake. " 

" But I don't want to---  "

" So that's how it is ? " 

" ... " I hadn't reply, unless I focused on the birds chant that was getting louder and louder as if they were sensing that the atmosphere was getting tensed and awkward.

" If think that once we're back to the cottage I'll let Yongguk know about the dirty things I found on... " 

" The hentaï collection hidden above the wardrobe isn't mine. They're Young Jae's ! " 

" Oh ? they're ? " I nodded knowing what the latter have in his mind." But I think they're yours ! " 

" No, they aren't ! " 

" I was going to talk about the old and rotten cheesecake that I find under your bed but you give me a better idea. I'm going to talk about those hentaï and how you got my innocent mind tainted by your dirty and erted thoughts ! "

" Junhong, undress yourself because we're going to dive into the lake. " I stated taking my clothes of off, noticing the wide smile spread on the maknae's face. Spoiled brat.

 

They weren't there, no one would be out by a weather like this. No one, aside me. I was so lost in my thoughts that I hadn't noticed that I've reached the beach, a deserted beach. The beach that I'd promised I'll take Junhong to. But I wont be able to do so, or that's what you, readers are thinking. I neared the boulders and climbed up until I reached the highest rock.

 

" Do you know what N.L.B & N.G.U stands for ? "

" No but I think that, knowing the good maknae you're,  you're going to tell me ? "

 

I looked at the sky, allowing my hood to fall back and letting myself getting drenched by the cold water, pouring down from the sky. I closed my eyes, feeling hot tears rolling down my cheeks, soon washed away by the cold rain. 

I can still pretend, that everything is okay and it'll be back soon to how things where two days ago. Or choose to accept the fact that simple words can change youth lives.

 

" Never Looking Back And Never Giving Up. " 

 

Today is a rainy day and I'm going to brighten the mood.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

So here is the seventh chapter of Who Killed him ? 

And I would like to thank all of my subbies that had stuck with me until today

August 24th will be a year since I started writing this, so I know, I should have already ended it like I planned. But I've lacking ides and time lately and since I lost of the files which where on my old pc. I need to re-write all the chapters. I'm pretty lazy to do so. But I'll keep writing for you babies !!!!

So how have you been since the last update ?!

 

So to sump up : This chap was on Daehyun's P.O.V in which he acknowledge Zelo's death and have some memories coming back. The first part was just showing how Daehyun have been living with the fact that Himchan was happy. In another man's arms.

 

So I'm sleepy but I'm going to write the following chapters for My Beautiful Nightmare. So please stay stunned and expect, maybe, if everything goes according to my schedule, threefold updates of my others stories. One in each stories. Not three per stories xD 

 

So I'm going to leave and let you enjoy yourself.

Take good care of you, because I care about your health :-)

 

Goodnight /good morning. or Good evening/Good Afternoon

Your lovely author 

Asia Lynn a.k.a L.A <3