Chapter 5 : Interlude ...

Who killed him ?

 

 

Hi, everyone !

So, I have finally pass my exams 

And yeah I think I'll be able to update this story

I want to finish it and then delete it

Because it's too much work 

To write multi-chaptered fics than O.S

 

 

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

 

 

I heard claps, I turned my head towards the door, to saw no one else than Himchan-hyung clapping his hands, behind him all of the members were dumbfounded by the scene, nearly a live .

" Channie-ah it's not what you think " Yongguk said pulling out, I whimpered at the emptyness, he get up gathered all of his clothes and began to wore them. I sat on the bed still not even bothering to wear my clothes.

" Look at this little not even bothering to cover himself properly " He said looking at me disgusted, I was so pissed off because I was so close to have what I had wait for 6 months now.

" The here, is not me. I'm not the one who is cheating on his boyfriend with his ex. You're a dirty . You don't even deserve to be with and loved by Yongguk-hyung " Everyone expect Himchan-hyung gasped surprised by my rudeness towards a guy 6 years older than me, yeah and what, he's not the queen of england so it's doesn't matter if  I'm or not rude. I wore my underwear and my shirt.  He ran to me and started beating me, hits that I couldn't bear. I began to hit him back all of the members went to separe us.

" You little piece of I'll kill you of my own hands, I hope for your sake that you don't end up alone with me because I'll kill you unhesitatingly. " He shut up his ing mouth a bit and added " I came to apologize but now I only see the usefulness. It's over between us "

" What the hell are yo----"

" Don't even talk to me anymore " 

" You soon of a prick, he didn't even need you anymore "

" Shut up baby boy and go back your little mother " I saw Yongguk grabbing him by the collar, shoving him in the wall and began to beat him senseless.

" Don't dare to say that again or I will beat the of you, understand ? " He still kicking and punching him. The other members went to stop him but failed he was out of control. If Yongguk-hyung had a weakness it was his inability to control his emotions. Today, his emotional bomb exploded and Himchan is his scapegoat.

" YAH, HYUNG STOP YOU'RE GOING TO KILL HIM " 

" Hyung stop you're hurting him "

" Hyung, he's unconscious " Then he stop beating him and froze, why did he even stop he got what he deserved. He fell on his knees and began to apoligize to an unconscious and wonded Himchan. He was about to hug the half dead man but his hands were shoving away by Daehyun-hyung.

" I'm sick , all of you're and were tough to him, do you at least ever wondered what he felt all the time ?! " Nobody answered, thought about it Himchan-hyung had never been confident he was always smiling and saying he was alright, thinking about it now I'm wondering what's going on on his minds, maybe his life isn't as happy as everyone believed.

" That's what I thought " He said lifting and carrying Himchan-hyung on his back " Nobody beside me know him and until now no one cared about him even he said 'boyfriend' " He chuckled " His ex boyfriend " What was certain is the fact that Daehyun-hyung know a lot about Himchan-hyung than we know about him . . . What was Himchan hidding ?

 

 

- END of ZELO's P.O.V -

 

 

- AUTHOR's P.O.V -

 

 

Unknowingly, Zelo just began to discover  the dark and sad side of Himchan's life . . .  

Later this night, nobody was talking, nobody was smiling even Jong Up didn't felt like smiling and pouring his happiness everywhere to everybody who walked by, no he was still locked in the practising room, for more than four hours now. It's made Young Jae worry to know that his favourite dongsaeng, isn't so cheerful like before and something told him to go check on Jong Up just to be reassured and it's what he did, he got up from the huge and cozy couch and went dwons stairs to the training room and with every step he took he could heard the blasting music through the insulated walls. He peeked through the glazed bay and so a shadow boucing up and down, spuning around and dancing to the music rythm. He sighed and went upstairs grab his jacket and went for a healthy walk.

 

Daehyun was bordering Himchan, until the latter suddenly opened his eyes and darted his gaze to Daehyun.

" What happened ? " He asked wanting to leave the bed but was hold down by Daehyun

" Himchan-hyung, you need to rest " Daehyun stated, laying Himchan down on the bed " What happened earlier, doesn't matter anymore " After those words, Himchan's head began to hurt like he received a shovel on the back of the head and he got up and wildly shove Daehyun aside grabbing his snickers and jacket on the process. He quickly went down the stairs, grabbed the keys, locked the door and left for a refreshing walk maybe he'll would swim in the pound, what he didn't know it's that Zelo, the person he hated the most on the earth, was outside following him around planning to have a "good talk" with him. 

 

 

Moments laters, on the cottage, Yong Guk was watching a horror film with Daehyun. Sharply, they heard deafings cries muffled by something causing them to look at each tohers face in horror.

 

" This movie is too realistic for me, I'm going to bed " Daehyun said and Yong Guk only nodded and keep watching it. Approximately, twenty minutes atferwards Jong Up went in the living room all sweaty and all. I eyed him head to toe ...

" No way you're sitting on this couch all sweaty Jong Up " He stated eating pop corns earning a chuckle and a glare from Jong Up and the latter went upstairs to the bathroom. He sighed and switched channels for almost a hour and nothing interessing, he looked at the clock on the wall, 2 a.m, he needed to sleep but he had to wait for Himchan and excuse himself for his odd and violent behaviour, Daehyun said that Himchan left for a walk two hours ago and he didn't come back yet, so he had to wait, it wasn't too hard to wait, he nodded, keep his eyes wide open, was what he had to do until his boyfriend come back .... but knowing Yongguk, he fell asleep two minutes later. (A/N: Just like me) 

Himchan came back at 3:45 a.m and found Yongguk sleeping uncomfortably on the couch and rolled his eyes at the sight in front of him, Yongguk was shirtless like always since it's already summer, he thinks that he can stay just like that, shirtless. He chuckled, really this guy was really something ...

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I've to stop here because the next chapter will be taking about Zelo's death ToT Yeah I know it's too sad but it's the plot that I've choosen ..

Hum I don't know when I'll be able to update because I'm lacking of inspiration however I think, that I'll get a very good iedea very soon and then I'll update the best chapter that I've ever wrote ... I hope ^^' Oh and have you heard of SECRET's car accident, that sent Zinger-unnie to hospital with a bruised lung and broken ribs, please let's pray for her ricovery ...

Anyways guys Have a nice day

Good by *waves*

Asia Lynn a.k.a L.A <3