Chapter 6 : A beating heart & Sweaty hands ...

Who killed him ?

 

 

Himchan came back at 3:45 a.m and found Yongguk sleeping uncomfortably on the couch and rolled his eyes at the sight in front of him, Yongguk was shirtless like always since it's already summer, he thinks that he can stay just like that, shirtless. He chuckled, really this guy was really something ... He went upstairs to get a blanket and went back down, covering the snoring rapper with it. He sighed, sitting down, exhausted and eyes dropping and heavy with sleep. 

 

Next Morning ...


Everyone's attention darted to him, waiting for an answer, saying that he wasn't there, it's was him, that he wasn't the culprit. But nothing came out of his mouths, he just hung his head in sadness. 
" If you haven't an evidence that you hadn't commit a crime, you should follow us to our police station, Sir, we have a couple of questions to ask you " The cooper said, finishing to write everything the others members had said about Zelo and their previous activities of he night before this dreadful situation.
" I guessed I don't have any choice, I'm going with you, Mr. Park " Himchan said wearing his jacket and putting his shoes, he turned to give his fellow members a warm smile and left with two police officers. 

That one leaves, four dumbfounded mans, their manager and cops.

" Mr. Kang we're going to bring the dead body with us and send it to the forensic scientist " The officer bowed one last time, giving us a pitiful smile. " I'm sorry, really I mean it, he was so young to die now but I guess, that God wanted it that way "

Manager Kang clenched his fists and gave a baffled smile " I know he was too young to die .... " 

" And we're going to keep Himchan, as the only one suspect, during the whole investigation. We won't be able to let him go and rest in peace if we haven't solve and arrest the true murdered, if it turn out that he's not guilty. But it's likely that he won't get out of this mess with out, dealing with the media " Once he was done explaining the current situation, he left with the rest of his staff.

 

- Young Jae's P.O.V -
 

 

I throw myself in the couch, still a bit shaken by it, looking at the skateboard at the corner of the room. I can't believe that he's gone, I just hadn't, think about him leaving that soon before.

" I can't believe it ... " I whispered, rubbing my temples, I heard a bit of rustling and looked up, to see Yong Guk leaning against the wall, Jong up sitting on the floor, eyes glaring at the ceiling, and Daehyun lost in his thoughts eyes darted to the window, looking the sunrise.

" But it had really happened, one of us is gone, was taken away from us ... " Daehyun stated mindlessly, I just realize that he was crying, not out loud but he was still crying. ' Why are you crying ? Because of Zelo's death or Himchan's arrest ? ' I sighed, once again, getting up and making my way towards him, only to be stopped by a arm, Yong Guk's arm.

" If you're crying because of Himchan's, I'm gonna to ing beat the out of you, got it ? " He threatened dryly, glaring at Daehyun's back

" Hyun--- " I was cut by Yong Guk's cold stare.

" And if you're going to comfort him, I swear I'll kick the both of you, out of this cottage, got it ? " He yelled causing me to swallow down the lump in my throat and nod apprehensively " Good " He removed his arm and walked past me, leaving the dorm.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

" For God's sake ! " The younger boy slammed his hands on the hard wooden table and yelled, claiming his innocence " I haven't laid a single finger on him, I haven't killed him ! " Himchan shouted for the 25th time, the WPD have left a while ago with the latter's belongings.

" You're Kim himchan, aren't you ? " 

" Yes I'm, and I'm innocent and I'm really shaken by it " 

" So I'm, Mister Kim. You're the last person to talk and see Junhong alive moreover you'd threatened to kill him, in front of your others bandmates, it what's written, right here " The copper showed him, the paper, he had written on it a bit earlier, wen he was questinnin the boys about their schedules.

" But I hadn't kill, even if I wanted to I wouldn't do it " He muttered, feeling his eyes being filled up, by hot tears, which began falling down his cheeks.

" And Why ? " 
 

" Because he was pregnant ... " 
 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

HERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRE I'm !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My lovely readers, waited way too long, for this short update *nods*

It's so messed up that I wanted to delete it and re start a new chapter

But hey ! It's been 4 months since the last time I'd updated this story u_u

Don't be mad at me, I was so busy with college, exams and everything, this is so frustrating ..... !!!

New exams are coming soon so I don't know when I'll be able to update, this or my others story but tdon't be sad, I've already written this story, with all of his chapters, I just need to fix it and re-write some things, so I hope you'll wait until there. And please bear with me I hadn't forgot you, guys, you're so *-* * spazzing *

Anyway to sum, Junhong's body was found at dawn, by some random joggers, who had run by the pound and found his lifelessly body there, floating in the cold morning water T.T And yes, Himchan is the main suspect ahahahahaha !! So the poor boy found himself, locked in an interview room at the nearest police station, so yeah that's. Things are starting to get intricate, serious and dangerous.

So I guess I'll leave you now, I'm going to update my other story, If I finish to write today, so I hope you'd a good time, reading this piece of sh*t , no seriously, I hope you had enjoy it and leave a lot of comments
So I wish you a good night/day or evening/morning

And see you soon 
My lovely readers, I love you All <3
Your author-nim, Asia Lynn a.k.a LA <3