Chapter 1 : The seer predicted a bad omen !

Who killed him ?

 

 

After several time of live performance, the B.A.P's Manager decided to grant them weeks vacation in the countryside of Pusan. 

 

- Zelo's P.O.V -

 

I'm still awakened by the voice of Himchan Hyung. , Why is he so noisy, hum ? As if that not enough, he's right now with Yongguk Hyung.

" Yah, Bang Yong Guk let me go and wake up " He yelled.

" Aish, Himchan-ah stay with me and go back to sleep, hum, it's too hard to do ? " Yongguk Hyung reply.

" Get up, now and pack your luggage, ok ? " Himchan cried back, then total silence.

I leapt out of my bed, took a suitcase, and began to fill it with summer cloting, flip-flops, caps, towels, sunscreens, mangas, my I-Pod, my phone, my laptop and many other things ...

I wake up Jong Up hyung and told him to pack his things, and I went to take a shower.

 

- Flashback -

 

It was the first official B.A.P's meeting, an I was anxious because the only person I knew well was Bang Yongguk hyung, and Himchan Hyung, I knew him during the production of the m/v of ' Never Give Up' I sang a duo wit Yongguk Hyung. He looked nice, attentive, cheerful, pleasant, and a bit hyperactive.

That day, Yongguk hyung put me away, because he was too busy to laugh, to speak, to play with him. He never stop ogling Himchan. At the end of filming they exchangend their number saying they had to do it again.

 

- End of Flashback -

 

And to think I had confided in him about my feelings for Yongguk hyung. He promised me to never fall in love with him. He had promised, they will never date each other. But today he broke that pledge. I never forgive him of having betrayed me. Never. I can't let it got.I have my revenge  and I will avenge.

" Yah, water is expensive, so hurry up " Youngjae hyung shouted by tapping the door

" It's good I ended " I said

I descended the stairs, and seen Himchan sitting on Yong Guk. I glared at them and went to the kitchen.

 

A few hours later ...

 

We've finally arrived. We got off the minibus and walked to a big cottage. I dropped my luggage. O.O Whoa the cottage was so beautiful and the landscape too. The front of the cottage was even prettier. After visiting the home and unpacking our luggage, we went for a walk in the village. After 30 minutes of walk, a seer called to us, we looked at each other and she told to Yongguk to give his hand to her. He does it with a quizzical look.

" I see something "

" I see a bad omen, something bad will happen to each of you "

" Be careful beacause your jealousy will kill on of your loved ones "

" You two " She look at Himchan an Zelo who froozen " Are young, aren't you ? "

The both nodded in unison " Know that Death spares no one, in this world no one is innocent, so be careful "

We left shocked, I have a bad feeling. 

" Let's go eat bibimbap " Yonguk said

" I want a samgyetang " Himchan hyung said

" Me a Yukhoe " Jong Up said smiling

" Us a bibimbap " Youngjae said looking at Daehyun who shrugged

" And you Zelo what do you want ? " Himchan hyung asked me patting my shoulder

" Anything, It will be good " I reply with a fake smile 

 

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

 

Okeiy, it was the first chapter of Who killed him 

How was it ? 

All will start from the prediction of the seer 

Please subscribe and comments 

I need to know how it was !!

I will update tomorrow 

Good night :D ^^