chapter 3

cafe!~

Star's p.o.v

I looked up and saw the cuts and bruises on Peniel's face. I quietly got up and headed towards the bathroom to get the first aid kit and then went back to my room to where Peniel was sleeping.

I gently dabbed cream to his wounds and then placed a band aid to it not trying to wake him up. Once i finish i just sat there staring at him sleep so peacefully for some strange reason when i was staring at him my heart was beating so fast i didn't know why it was like this. I placed a blanket over Peniel, and went down stairs to tighty things up. 

Once i finish i decided to make breakfast for some strange reason Peniel kept popping up in my head. i kept slapping myself in the face playfully saying to myself " Star why are you like this? you don't like Peniel, you don't like Peniel." a couple of mins past and then i heard a voice say " Good Morning, WOW! something smells good" i turned around seeing Peniel grabbing a chair and sat down i placed some bacon, eggs and pancakes in front of him.

"Go on eat it, tell me how it taste" i said while watching him place one of everything on his plate. he took a bite and looked at me with a disgusted face "what? is it that bad here I'll make you something else" i said grabbing his plate. He held my wrist "What no! i was playing around its really good" he replied with a smile.

That smile of his it give me goose bumps and chills down my back and it felt like my heart skipped a beat.

"Hey since it's Saturday do you want to go to the water amusement park, you know to get your mind off of what happened last night" Peniel said while still chewing. i looked at him and nodded "wait but first i need to clean up and get ready" "don't worry you already cooked and cleaned up the house the least i could do it help with the dishes " Peniel  replied.

i went to my bedroom and picked out some short short jeans and a black spaghetti strap tank top and wore a lace cardigan with my bathing suit underneath and i tied my hair into a simple messy bun. i went down stairs seeing Peniel sitting on the couch wait for me to be done "umm IM done, ready to go?" "Yeah,but hey can we stop by my house real quick i need to grab some stuff and change" i nodded and grab my house key before we left i made sure everything was lock.

Peniel's p.o.v

"umm im done, ready to go?" i turned around and saw star and wow she looked soo pretty although it's her casual clothes i couldn't take my eyes off of her.we walked out the house heading towards me and sungjaes house.

i rang the door bell and i heard sungjae walking towards the door once he opened it star started laughing as she only saw him in his ginger bread cookie boxers i cover her eyes as sungjae was still confused on what was she laughing at, until he looked down and saw he was in his boxers he quickly ran back to his room and came out with a wife beater and sweats on.

"Yah! where were you last night, and why are you here so early" sungjae asked me while rubbing his eyes. "ummmm i was......urrmmm" i didn't know what to say because i didn't want to tell him what happened last night at stars house so i tried to think of a lie to tell him "i got a a phone call....from my...my MY PARENTS yeah and ummm they said i needed to go there for umm.....family thing" sungjae looked at me with a susppious look "well what did they want, and why are you packing?"

"umm they called and they wanted me to stay at their house for a while,  and watch their house while they went back to America" i replied not wanting to look at him. "well why are you wearing a bathing suit and why is star here?" jeez why does Sungjae keep asking question i was running out of things to say "me and star decided to go out to a water park and just hang out" "ohhh can i come ?"  "sure i guess if its ok with star" sungjae ran down stairs and went to go ask star while i was making sure i had everything i need. i walked down stairs and saw sungjae and star waiting for me.

we all left the house and took a taxi there. once we got there we thanked the taxi driver as we paid him. we walked into the water park seeing little kids running around and people tanning and on rides "Star what do you wan....." i got cutted off by sungjae "OHH STAR LETS GO RIDE THIS ONE " he said while pulling star behind him i sighed and tighten my fist seeing the sight of this makes me feel a little jealous i know sungjae wouldn't take star away from me but for some reason i felt like he was doing this to me on purpose -.-

HEY GUYS!!

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER

OF THEIR MORNING AND THEIR TRIP TO THE WATER PARK YAY

SORRY IF IT WASN'T THAT GOOD I WAS KINDA TIRED FROM WRITING THIS

WELL I HOPE YOU ENJOYED AND DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE AND LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW :)

oh yeah guys baro will be in the next chapter i promise

 bye bye!~