chapter 1

cafe!~

YAY!!!! MY FIRST CHAPTER!~ please enjoy and write in the comment box below and tell me how was it since its my first time writing. :D 

stars p.o.v

i woke up and looked at the clock realizing  i was almost late for school. i jump out of bed and rush to the bathroom to freshen up i ran back to my closet throwing the clothes i didnt like behind me i wore my black skinny jeans, a light blue v-kneck,moccasin and tied my hair in a messy bun i think grab my bag and phone and ran out the door. once was in front of the school i checked my phone to see what time it was and i was only 4 mins late. i walked into my class bowing and applaguising to my teacher she gave me a dirty look and yelled at me and told me to go sit at my seat. i looked over my seat and saw my best friend penel laughing at me. i sat down elbowing him playfully "oppa yah that wasn't funn" i sad to him pouting ," im sorry " he replied with a sweet smile on his face. we been friends ever since 3rd grade we do everything together we even go to the same work together, to me peniel was like an older brother i never had i could always trust him with thing. the school day went by fast and me and peniel were just walking back home until we saw one of the popular kid i think his name was baro, picking on some other kid."hey, peniel we should do something...." peniel look at me and said "yah, are you crazy baro is one of the toughest kids in the school....maybe we should ignore it, common lets go " peniel grab my hand when but i slipped out of his grip and walk toward baro and his gang with peniel sighing and following me behind. "YAH STOP IT!" i yelled they look over at me and walked towards me "and whose going to stop me princess?" baro said with a smirk on his face "me!" i slap his fae while steping on his foot and pushed him down. baro look up at me with an angery face "you shouldn't have done that" he said while about to punch me i closed my eyes tightly when something blocked it i open my eyes seeing peniel holding baro wrist "yahhhh, dont you know it's a bad thing to hit a girl" he said in a whinning voice while releaseing his hand. baro looked at peniel and said "and who are you suppos to be? just out of it and stfu" peniel gave him a dirty look and BAMMM Peniel just punched baro across the face and the rest of baros gang were holding hm back while me and this other kid was holding peniel back "yah get him out of here!" one of them with glasses yelled we pulled peniel back and started walkiing off i turn my head around and stuck my toung out at them and continued walking then i realized that the kid who was getting piced on was still with us but he seemed happy "....umm who are you and why are you following us?" "oh yeah, sorry my name is Lee Minhyuk and thank you for saving me" he said while bowing "hahaha no problem my name is star and this is peniel" i said while bowing we ended up in the cafe me and peniel work at and started talking and getting to know each other. soon it was dark out so we ended up going our own way and back home.

 

HI GUISE SO WHAT DID YOU THINK?!?!?! well i hope you enjoy my first chapter and sorry if it was short please write in the comment boxs and tell me what you think so i at least know you guise liked it :)