chapter 2

cafe!~

star's p.o.v

i closed the door behind me and the lights seeing i was home alone.i placed my house keys on the kitchen table and scream out for my mom until saw a note laying on the table.

~NOTE~

Dear Star,

I'll be back home in a couple of months. Don't worry about me,

i left you $300 for food an such if you need anything.

Well see you later.

Love mom

i sighed as i put the note down, and was about to go wash up until  heard my phone ringing. 

~PHONE CONVERSATION~

me: hello?

peniel:Hii!

me:oh oppa anything i can help you with?

peniel: ani , but i was just wondering if....

*knocking at the door*

me: hold on oppa someone at the door

*opens the door*

me: hello? ....wait what are you doing! stop! SOMEBODY HELP ME!!

peniel:...star everything ok?! STAR!

~end of phone conversation~

Peniel p.o.v

STAR!STAR! ANSWER ME! i screamed through the phone, i placed the phone down grabbed my jacket. Sungjae kept asking what was going on but i was to busy in a rush i then left my house heading towards stars house.

Once i arrived at her house i saw that her front door was wide open i took a step inside and saw that everything was flip around ".....star" i said while creeping around. i was walking through the kitchen slowly until i heard a scream coming from up stairs i grab a knife that was near me and ran up stairs.

I opened star's bedroom door slowly and saw that she was on the floor crying with someone dressed all in dark clothing hovering over on top of her pinning both her arms down.

i pulled them off her and kicked them in the stomach and started punching them in the face sooner they started doing the same thing to me.

They then got off of me and ran out the house my face had bruises on it.

"OPPA!" Star said while rushing to me, hugging me and burring her face into my chest crying i never saw her so scared before i then patted her back telling her everything was fine. she then lifted up her head "oppa please...please never leave my side...i...im soo scared" she said while tears were starting to form in her eye.

i hugged her and replied "i promise i will stay by your side no matter what." a couple of hours past and i looked at the clock seeing it was about 2:37 in the morning i started to drift into sleep and then before i knew it i passed out with star in my arms.

 

 

 

HEY READERS!!~ 

soo what did you guise think about this chapter? pretty intense huh :)

well i hope you enjoyed it and don't forget to subscribe and leave a comment below :)

chapter 3 will be out soon okay thank you onces again

byebye <33