new friend

I will ALWAYS find you

 

Woohyun POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 “Sorry, but how do you know my name?” she says to me, while backing away. “Did my Uncle send you?”  She asked me quietly. I finally closed my mouth. “Uh… no I live next door” “Woohyun-shi I’m so sorry if we could start over that would be great” she says as she bows at a 90 degrees. I laugh “Don’t worry about it” I say as I pull her up.

“Hold On” I say as I run down the street. I walk back “Nam Woohyun at your service I carry your heavy boxes a nice fee of nothing” I stuck my hand out. She laughed and shook my hand “I’m San Min nice to meet you”

“Hey if you ever have any trouble settling in call me I’m right next door plus there is Myungsoo, Sunggyu, Howon, Dongwoo, Sunjong, and Sungyeol” I say as I point to the houses surrounding her house. “Wow that’s over whelming having 7 boys surrounding you, but thank you I will be sure to call you if I need any help” she said softly. “Bye Minne” I say and walk away back to my house, Thinking about her.

San Min POV

`~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Wow he is really nice compared to the people in my old neighborhood *

“OK time to Un pack” I say as I finish bringing the boxes in.

5 hours later

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   

“Yes! Almost done just need to finish up with the garden then go and look for a job” I give myself a fighting pose and walk outside to my back yard to plant the flowers when “KYAAAAAAAAA” I scream as I am now wet from head to toe in cold water. “Omo I’m so sorry are you okay?” I can hear a boy’s voice behind the wooden fence connecting to the other house beside me.

“Yeah I’m okay” I reply to the boy as I hear rustling and he said “I’m Jumping over K?” I really did not know how to reply to this so I just said the first thing that came to mind “….Sure?”  

Like in slow motion a boy jumped over the fence *He is drop dead gorgeous* He walked over (also in slow motion) and wrapped the towel around you. “I’m so sorry I forgot someone was moving in I just didn’t want the grass to die” he said with his head down.

“Oh really, it’s alright I’m San Min” he looks up and rubs the back of his neck and says “I’m Myungsoo, Kim Myungsoo, you should probably get back in before you catch a cold” “OK bye” I reply sadly. He bows and says sorry again before he vanishes behind the fence.

*Woohyun and Myungsoo two new friends* “YES!”      

 

UnKnown to her Myungsoo was chuckling behind the fence *Cute* he thought.