Woohyun's Dream

I will ALWAYS find you

 

 

Woohyun’s POV

“Hey Woohyun is that San min” Sunggyu said as he pointed to a girl sitting our school garden. “Yeah it is” I chuckle “I bet you she is doing the calligraphy homework” Sunggyu said “ Hey see you at second break” I told Sunggyu rushing over to San Min. “Leaving me to see your girlfriend? Harsh” he sarcastically said “Hey she is not my girlfriend- AHH” I yelled as I fell of the ledge “yet” I quietly say as he was rolling on the ground laughing. “Whatever” I stand up mumbling to myself I quietly hid behind her while she was finishing up her work.

“Boo” I whisper in her ear “EEEEKKKKK” She squealed I started to laugh. You could see her perfectly drawn work with one slash of black ink across it.

“YAH Nam Woohyun Do You Want to die” she angrily yelled at me. I dipped my finger into the ink and gently tapped her nose “Only if you go with me, Yebo” “HEY who are you calling your yebo” she screamed at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That dream slowly faded as another one started

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was sitting on a hill with San Min her head was on my shoulder she asked me “Will we always be together Woohyun” she sadly asked me.

 I responded “Of course we will Minne” I turn towards her lightly push her chin up to face me “Even if the moon and the sun Do not want us to be together then I wouldn’t care because you. Are. Mine.” I said as I gently kiss her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I Wake up from the dream like I always do Cold sweat running down my face, pounding chest and still wondering who she is. I place my hand over my heart  to try to calm mysself down and go back to sleep.

     I woke up the next morning smelling blueberry pancakes and a constant beeping. I walk downstairs to the kitchen “Omma what is the noise” “Oh we have a new neighbor why don’t you go help her unpack Woohyunie”  “Ok mom after I eat” I said.

After I was done eating I went upstairs to brush my teeth and hair changed into Black slacks and a plaid shirt with Sperry’s.

 

 “Mom I’m heading off “ “Have fun” my mom tells me. I was walking over when I see a small body holding a big box I run over and take the box from her hands and said “Nam Woohyun At your service I carry your heavy boxes a nice fee of nothing” I can hear her giggle as I lay down the box. I look up and my jaw dropped

It was her ………..”San Min?”