"The Dark Chocolate Escape" by Chae_Ri08

The Best of AFF

Characters: Infinite x Choi Sooyun (You)

Pairings: Myungsoo x You

Summary:

"I want to live a life where worries and troubles don't exist."

"I want to live a life where perfection doesn't control my every move."

"I want to live a life where I can just be free."

 

Overly-controlling parents. A not-so-perfect boyfriend. The weight of everyone's expectations, family, friends, and teachers alike, burdening your shoulders. Leading a life of a perfect girlfriend, a perfect student, and a perfect daughter is not as easy as people think it is. In fact, it's slowly driving you more and more over the edge, bringing you closer to the point where you just want to let everything go and scream.

 

"Give me an escape I can use. Drugs. Alcohol. Anything. Just something that will make me forget and feel alive again."

 

And then you meet Infinite, the biggest drug dealing gang in all of Seoul. Upon your first meeting, you don't hesitate to strike a deal with them, offering to exchange stacks of crisp green bills for a tiny bag of ecstasy. It's a good bargain, right? Not according to their mysterious member L, who has a soul like a shrouded canvas and keeps refusing your pleas for help.

 

"Drugs are like dark chocolate. You think it's sweet at first and savor the taste, but as it slowly melts in your mouth, you realize too late how bitter it can really be."

 

[ S w e e t . T e m p t a t i o n ]

Link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/151357/the-dark-chocolate-escape-angst-infinite-myungsoo-romance-sungyeol-you-himchan