Rules and Submissions & Me

The Best of AFF

Who? Little old me? ^////^

Some of you may be saying "But…But, water-berry! Who gives you the right to review stories and deem what is good and what is evil?"

Yes?

...No?

*coughs*

Anyway…I just finished high school (I feel so old) and have always loved reading since the first actually intriguing book I picked up in seventh grade. After that I couldn't stop. Lately, I've been trying to read the classics on my own instead of having a teacher beg me to read them, and although I'm losing the war, I haven't given up the fight. 

Yes, I've written my own fan fiction…on this site. I'm not claiming I'm a gift from the heavens sent to amaze you all with my writing skills. I'm learning, just like the rest of you, how to write and how to develope further as a writer. And, most of all, do something that I really love.

So what better way to advertise the authors who've managed to create something beautiful out of what they love?

Now back to me, this is all my opinion. Don't like it? Then don't come here anymore. The rest of us will be fine without you. No hard feelings. Really.

Wow. This makes me sound really mean… Well, I'm not. I'm one of the shyest people you'll meet, but when you get to know I'm really nice and friendly. 

So don't be intimidated by…all this *gestures to everything* 

Ask me anything because I don't bite (Except for maybe Kai…he's just too precious)

And that will include me…now to the part you all really need to read…

 

Rules & Submissions~

1) Do NOT come here to bash anyone - I don't want to see you starting fan wars. I'll block you.

2) When you submit something, understand that I have a life too (shocking, right?) If something was submitted, but I haven't featured it that either means it wasn't featured for certain reasons or I haven't gotten to reading it yet. If it's the latter then re-submit.

3) Please, please, please don't spam the fic you want featured. I'll block you.

4) Have a complaint? Private message me, don't put it in the comments because I might 'forget' about it.

 

Now for submission guidelines!

Does this fic have no glaring punctuation or grammatical errors?

Does this fic contain a decent story line?

Does this fic seem to be original?

Does this fic involve EXO?

If you can answer yes to the first three then submit it! (The last one is just me…being obnoxious) 

Example: I will not feature a fic that has the story line of Onew going to the store to pick up a frozen piece of chicken and turn it into his girlfriend on the way home, written in Comic Sans 36 rainbow font and with little to no punctuation.

But I will feature a fic that might have some punctuation/grammatical errors if the plot is really good and really interesting. By not fulfilling one of the three requirements does not mean the fic will not get featured. 

 

So now that you know, submit to me!! :)