"The God Named Love" by JessaAndHerAddiction

The Best of AFF

Characters: Jaejoong (Hero) and Changmin (Max) of DB5K

Pairings: JaeMin

Summary

"Love is a powerful matter, and it can break and mend those who posses it."

Jaejoong watches with half lidded eyes as the young boy with golden tan skin offers his statue another offering of freshly picked mandarins. He watches with a smile when the boy reluctantly steps back from the temple to take his leave, and with another halfhearted step the boy inches back and went home. 

 

The God of Love twirled his fingers in circles until the red string that is connected to the boy's heart is entangled with his fingers. Another smile passed his lips when he saw the name that's dangling on the key chain that's connected to the boy's heart, Jaejoong the God of Love. And so, he sits back on his throne with a satisfied smile. He's gained another admirer and it will be fun to see the progress of the boy's childish love for him. 

Story Link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/233041/the-god-named-love-angst-changmin-jaejoong-jaemin-romance-alternateuniverse-mpreg

 

water-berry: I'll say it again, but I normally don't read mpreg. However, this short story makes it worthwhile. The way the author describes the gods is really interesting. It reminds me of Greek mythology (read: big er for Greek mythology) and the tragic quality to this adds to that effect even more. 

The only difference between the "regular" version and the "extended" version is that in the extended one there's a small paragraph of lovey-dovey-dovin'. Boom-shaka-laka-in'. Make a love baby-in. (Apply the appropriate words from your fandom.)