Transfer Student

So What

After 129378689283 years of being lectured in the school office, the Lee Trio returned to their classroom where they were greeted with cheers and whistles from their classmates.

"Thank you everyone," cried Eun Chae as she bowed elegantly. "BANG! BANG! BANG! Did you hear the fireworks?!" The class broke out into a applause and screamed 'YES!". Eun Chae, Donghae and Sungmin started grinning and after some time of handshakes and hugs, they returned to their seats. Eun Chae in the middle, Donghae on the right and Sungmin on the left. However, the person sitting in front of Eun Chae was not happy.

"YAH! DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO STOP THESE KINDS OF PRANKS? IT'S OUR SENIOR YEAR! YOU SHOULD BE STUDYING!" screamed Park Hae Ra, Eun Chae's best friend. She looked at the three of them angrily and sighed.

" I know. I know. Don't worry, we'll be fine. We have you, Hae Ra!" assured Eun Chae as she smiled at Hae Ra.

"Aigoo...." replied Hae Ra as she returned to reading her book.

"Haha, that was so fun!" giggled Sungmin. "The looks of the teachers were just hilarious!"  He began imitating the expressions of the teachers and Eun Chae and Donghae bursted out laughing. They heard the door open and the homeroom teacher came in and suddenly, all eyes were on the person following behind her. It was a boy. He had light brown hair and eyes and was listening to loud music with his headphones. He didn't seem to be listening to the teacher because she had to wave constantly in front of his face to get his attention.

" Student, could you please introduce yourself?" asked the teacher when the boy finally took off his headphones. He turned to the class and smirked.

"Annyeong, I'm Kim Jonghyun," he said. All the girls in the classroom instantly began chattering and squealing to their friends and looked at Jonghyun like he was a piece of meat. All the girls except Hae Ra and Eun Chae. It was moments like these that truly defined their friendship. Hae Ra was reading her book and was paying absolutely no attention to Jonghyun whatsoever while Eun Chae was still laughing with Donghae and Sungmin. Jonghyun smiled smugly as the girls continued to squeal.  However, he did notice two girls who didn't seem to reacting. One with long straight hair reading a book and another who looked a tomboy. "Whatever, they're not that pretty anyway," thought Jonghyun.

The bell for first period rang and so class began. The first few lessons dragged on and by the time the bell for lunch had rang, Eun Chae was more than happy. "Woohoo!" she cried as she dived into her bag and grabbed her kimbap. She swallowed it down in a hurry. And almost instantly, Eun Chae began choking and Donghae had to hit her back for it to go down. "Slow down!" he said worriedly.

"I'm fine! I'm fine!" replied Eun Chae as she gulped down mouthfuls of water. She continued eating happily and Donghae just smiled. At that moment, there was a burst of screams and squeals. Jonghyun had left the class to buy lunch and what seemed like most of the class, had followed him.

"I wish I had fans who followed me around like that," sighed Sungmin who was obviously jealous of the attention.

"Oh come on, you have me and Eun Chae," replied Donghae as he and Eun Chae began squealing and literally drooling over Sungmin. Hae Ra looked at the three of them and pretended to vomit. She continued eating what was left of her lunch which had been taken by a a certain hungry monster that was Lee Eun Chae.

"You really need to go on a diet, Eun Chae," remarked Donghae jokingly as she stared up and down at Eun Chae's body. " WHAT? LEE DONGHAE! WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY HUH?!" screamed Eun Chae as she knocked over Hae Ra's lunch (who threw her hands in the air like she had expected it) and climbed over the desk to reach Donghae. It was almost instinct when he avoided Eun Chae's jump and ran out of the classroom to find refuge. "Haha, she's so cute ," thought Donghae as he ran for his life.

Eun Chae sped down the corridor, hunting for Donghae with her sharp eyes. He was running as fast he could to get away. "You won't get away," thought Eun Chae. She turned sharply at the end of the corridor and suddenly, she was knocked off her feet. She had bumped into someone. "YAH! WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING," yelled Eun Chae as she looked up. Beautiful light brown eyes were looking into her and her heart skipped a beat. It was Jonghyun.

"Here, take my hand," said Jonghyun, as he offered out his hand. Eun Chae slowly took it and got up. She wiped her skirt with her hands and ran off. "Thanks," she replied as she took off to find Donghae again. "That was weird," thought Eun Chae as she clutched her chest.

"Heh, she's actually really pretty close up.." said Jonghyun to himself.

"What, what did you say?" asked a boy next to him.

"Oh, it's nothing," replied Jonghyun smiling almost too innocently.