Love At First Sight

y, Free & Single

3 years ago~

 

"AISSSH!! I don't know what to do with her anymore! I should just disown her! Right?!" 

 

"Appa, please calm down." Taeyeon sat calmly, watching as her father paced back and forth. "Is there really no other way?" He shook his head. 

 

"We need this marriage in order for the company to survive." They were getting close to bankruptcy and we closer to losing everything. "That goddamn child won't even do this to save us. Ungrateful b-"

 

"I'll make her agree." Taeyeon clenched her fists. She didn't want to force Tiffany into anything, but right now it wasn't about her. It was about them. Their survival.

 

"She won't even agree to meet him. Even if she loves you, there's no way that selfish girl will agree to this marriage." He took the wine bottle to his mouth again.

 

>oOo<

 

Taeyeon held the marriage documents in her hand. She saw Tiffany sitting at the bar. Luckily she drunk. 

 

"Unni~" Tiffany waved at Taeyeon and patted the seat next to her. Taeyeon gulped and walked toward her. "Unni, what are you doing here? You never come to the club." That innocent smile on Tiffany's face was making Taeyeon regret her decision. There was no way she could trick her sister. No way....but it was possible. Would this one choice haunt Taeyeon forever though? Would karma come to get her in the future? There was only one way to find out.

 

"Ah, well I just come because I need your signature for something." Taeyeon smiled and showed her the documents. But, it was expected that Tiffany was too intoxicated to even know what she was reading. But, not too intoxicated to sign her name.

 

Tiffany tried to make out what the words said, but she trusted her sister and she just smiled. "Is that all? Okay then~" 

 

>oOo<

 

Taeyeon found herself crying in the car, clenching onto the marriage documents. It was too late to go back. She made the choice to do this and she always stuck to what she intended to do.

 

She drove towards his apartment complex. "Park Jeong-su?" Taeyeon read the name on the document. She was entered the elevator and as the doors closer a hand appeared, stopping them from shutting. 

 

"Sorry." He entered the elevator with her and stood beside her. Taeyeon's heart raced and her body suddenly became hot. Why lie? He was handsome and seemed really fit even when wearing a suit. Both of them reached to press the 17th floor button, but he slowly moved his hand away and smiled at her. 

 

When the reached the 17th floor, the both stepped out of the elevator and smiled at each other as a sort farewell. But, they found themselves walking the same direction, toward the same apartment.

 

"I'm sorry, but....do you have some sort of business with me?" He smiled nicely at her and that was when she realized: it was love at first sight. 

 

"Eh? Um. Do you happen to know Park Jeong-su?" Taeyeon was having a hard time catching her breath. He lightly chuckled.

 

"Deh. I'm Park Jeong-su. But, you can call me Leetuk." Taeyeon's heart sank. No. This couldn't be happening. This was the man Tiffany was getting married to. No. No. No..... "And you are?" Taeyeon panicked. She wanted to say her name, but for some reason her mind didn't process what she wanted to say.

 

"Tiffany. I'm Tiffany."