Our 1st Morning

y, Free & Single

"Can you not?!" Hoya removes Tiffany's arm from his face. He looks at the clock to see it's only two in the morning. Hoya glances over at Tiffany, who is still sound asleep.

 

Although her sleeping habits aren't the best, Hoya couldn't help but chuckle. One more reason to love her.

 

>oOo<

 

"Mmmmmm." Tiffany smiles while she stretches. She slept like a baby. She glances over to see Hoya is still asleep. "Hey. Wake up. It's noon." Tiffany keeps poking his face, but Hoya doesn't budge. She pouts and a brilliant idea pops in her head. She leans in closer to Hoya and makes sure her chest is in clear view. "Hoyaaa~~" Tiffany smirks as she draws little circles on his chest. "Wakey wakey. Don't you want to take a bath? It's pretty hot today, Hoya? Would you like to help me wash my back?" 

 

Hoya moans a little and moves, while Tiffany giggle. *Typical men. as always.*

 

"Tiffany~" Hoya mumbles. Tiffany's eyes widened in shock. She gulps, but takes a deep breath. 

 

"Y-yes Hoya? Do you want to take a bath with me?~~" 

 

"Tiffany...I love you." Hoya mumbles. Tiffany's jaw drops, shocked from Hoya's confession. "By the way, that small chest won't make anything spring up." Hoya begins to laugh, earning a slap on the arm from Tiffany.

 

"You were awake this whole time?! You're a sick ert...." Hoya sits up and raises an eyebrow.

 

"I'm a ert? Who tried to seduce me while I was sleeping?" Tiffany blushes and tries not look him in the eye.

 

"S-shut up. I'm going to the beach." Tiffany got up from bed and heads to the bathroom.

 

Hoya sighs and tries to shake the idea of what just happened minutes ago. 

 

"." Hoya immediately covers his um...well you know...with the nearest pillow as he hears the bathroom door opening.

 

"Hey. Um, since we'll both be stuck here...why don't you come with me?" Tiffany walks out the bathroom in a two-piece bathing suit, not noticing Hoya's flushed face.

 

"Whatever then." 

 

"Well, aren't you gonna change?" Hoya gulps.

 

"Y-yeah. Just 5 more minutes of sleep." Tiffany furrows her eyebrows.

 

"I'm leaving without you then." Tiffany takes her beach bag, leaving Hoya on the bed.

 

 

 

y Tiffany you guys and Hoya ;)