On the run and the unexpected happened

Broken

"Guys we should stop. Take a bus outa here!" I shouted with sharp voice. 

 

We've been running since this morning the The L'Ciar always caught up with us. We stoped at the nearest bus station to pay for tickets far from here. The bus soon arrived and we all rushed on. Everyone took their seats except for me and Durami,

"Hey Ji Yong! There are seats here!" Dara shouted.

 

Durami pushed me aside to take the window seat. I shook of the annoyance she gave me. I sat down finally able to relax and let myself go. It was quiet, not a single breath could be heard. 'Listening' to the silence I fell asleep like a child without a care in the world.

 

After about an hour I awoke to the sound of Durami screaming and squirming in her seat. I tried to restrain her but lost my grip,

"Durami please calm down" I pleaded.

 

I looked behind me for the others' help but they were still fast asleep. Then the most astonishing thing happened. Durami started talking, speaking the unthinkable.

"No happy ending for us" she moaned, "Tears and betrayal will haunt us. A great loss!" her chest rose and fell back "Fate left in the unfortunate one and his lover for only they can stop the L'Ciar. Rid us..." Durami trailed off and was asleep once again. 

 

What is she talking about? A prophecy? Before I could get more afraid the others woke up with dark eyes,

"How long we--" CL yawned "--got?" a stretch followed in her movements. 

"About an hour to the safe house." TOP answered. 

Minzy shot a look at me from behind Dara, "You alright Ji Yong? You look like you've seen a ghost." 

"I think I'll tell you later okay." a nervous smile crept on my face. 

"So what are we gunna do now?" Dara said, her voice wavered. 

"Go to the safe house and create a plan. We have to figure out how to disband the L'Ciar, they've been nothing but trouble for us." Bom spoke strongly, "Hopefully The L'Ciar won't be there to meet us. I don't need to have a family reuinion now."

 

I remembered. A memory from my past. The day my parents left I vaguely heard a group of people outside the house discussing a master plan. Durami's name was mentioned more than 10 times and all of ours only a couple. I think Bom's parents and everyone elses parents were there too since we were rejected around the same time. I remember I didn't like what they were talking about but I forgot what it was. 

 

The bus made a sudden stop and announced where we are,

"C'mon lets get off." Bom walked off the bus expecting us to follow. 

 

TOP and Minzy quickly woke up Durami and headed in front of me hand-in-hand guiding her along. She must have some sort of angle here, I just didn't know what yet. Without thinking about it further I got off the bus before being left behind. The town sqaure was quaint and simple. It seemed like nothing ever went on here.

As we walked the streets people never said hello or even gave a side ways glance. They just went on their business.  Most of the locals dressed in dark clothing that covered their bodies. Something about this place made me think Doom Dispair Sadness Gloom. We turned a corner to an open field. A withered old fence seperated us and the field. 

The wind blew in from behind us begging us to go into the lonesome grassland. Without hesitation Bom opened the gate. The loud squek pierced my ears as we entered. The airstream moaned with grief almost like its asking for remorse. Then in the distance I could see a single tree standing firm. We approched it with ease and stood just beside it. 

Bom reached out her hand and touched the tree. I felt a force go through my body with an impact that I almost fell. The effect was gone after a minute or so. Then as Bom took a step she dissapeared. TOP, Dara, Minzy, CL and Durami steped in too and dissapeared. Hesitating at first I turned around about to leave. The wind blew again, this time with more speed that it pushed me past the tree and into whatever was there.

When I opened my eyes I was on the forest ground. Trees covered in a lushious coulor of green. I got myself off the ground dusting myself off before I turned around. The safe house appeared on site. It was a small cottage with faded coulors covered in ivy. A stone footpath lead up to the door. I followed it and opened the door to find everyone already settled down.  


Updated! Took my me long but worth it

This is probably the best chapter I written

Anyways Twisted Love  has got over 1000 views which I am happy about :)

Thank you for all the support you guys are giving me!

Hope the story felt like it flowed abit 

i'm planing to put more suspense in it so that means....

vague explainations in each chapter :P

sigh* 

 

Enjoy BROKEN! 
(ps. Thanks for the 8 subscribers!)