Parents

Broken

Finding out your crush is sister your worst nightmare wasn't exactly ideal. I sat in class waiting for the teacher, poundering on how this would effect me. Bom is starting to hang out with them more leaving me, but girls are girls. 

Now that I think about it...the girls in class were looking at me. I looked more closely at them. One of them is holding a picture...of me. It was me the other day when I went to Bom's mansion. They all giggled and waved at me. To be nice I waved back and smiled. The girls screamed then the teacher came in. One of them tried to compose herself before she could faint. 

 

I'm a real heart-throb.

 

When the bell rang I quickly ran out to the hall to Bom's locker. She was hanging out with the girls there. Trying to avoid them I whispered Bom's name. She excused herself and walked over to me,

"What is it?" 

"Why are there pictures floating around of me the other day?" 

"You were just so hot at the time I had to!" she was using her aeygo.

"No time for flattering me!" 

"Is it working?" she raised eyebrows at me.

I blushed and sighed, "Next time you take a picure of me...tell me" 

"Okay!" she hugged me, "See you at lunch okay." she took off with Dara's possy.

 

Dara looked straight at me, checking me out? She walked over with a bit of a swing in her hips,

"Hey." 

"Hi Dara" I said timidly.

"Looks like you've finally got some status."

"Yeah I guess." I ruffled the back of my hair.

Some more girls passed and whispered with their friends. 

"So listen. I know you and my brother aren't on 'good' terms but I hope we can be friends?" 

 

Friends? Ouch...

 

"Yeah...thanks." 

"Alright! I'll see you at lunch then. With Bom?" 

"Sure." 

She pecked me on the cheek, "See yah!" 

 

A kiss from Dara? I was so shocked that I couldn't even speak. I started walking towards my locker and right on schedual TOP came for his daily beating,

"Whatcha doin' with my sis?" he was so close to my face I could feel his breath.

"Nothing." 

He pushed me against the locker tightening his grip, "You better not. Or else I'm coming for you." 

He let go of me walkin off with the satisfaction of getting to me. 

 

 

Lunch was a pain to get through. I did try to talk but I would of sounded foolish. I got to know them though. They were nothing like what I've heard. Each of them had a different story to tell. CL's was that she was neglected from her parents and mainly focused of her younger sibling. She had to fend for herself and trusted no one. Until she found Minzy. 

Minzy's story was similar except that her parents walked out on her. They left her when she was only 10 years old, they day before her birthday. All she has left of them is a photo and a withered scarf. She still thinks of them often and wonder where they are. A rich family took her in when she was wondering the streets, looking for her mum and dad. Then Dara showed up.

Dara's story was probably the sadest of them all. She had a wonderful life and nothing ever went wrong except for all the brawls that went on between her and TOP. Guess he has never changed. One day when they whole mansion needed cleaning she found a picture of her with another girl. It was faded so she couldn't really see it. She asked her parents who it was, they didn't answer. Not giving up she asked everyone that day hoping to get an answer. When she asked her brother he said it was her long-lost sister. 

"Her name was Durami." TOP said. 

Ever since Dara always wanted to find her but her parents would never give up any info. 

 

The bell rang before I could tell them mine. 

"Tell us next time!" CL shouted. 

"Okay" I smiled. 



So just a background story on the girls.

Hopefully GD's will be more dramatic!

 

Comment, Subscribe and let me know if you want anything!