100% Behind You

I Hate My Life

Yesung returns from his busy schedule. Most of the members were still at their various schedules. He slips over his shoes and places them neatly to the side. A single lamp illuminates a seated figure. The person is furiously scribbling away some documents on the table. Yesung approaches the figure. The person looks up. Yesung observes surprise in the eyes framed by a pair of glasses.

“Yesung, you’re finally back from your schedule.”

“Yeah. The manager just dropped me off.”

“Good. Let me just finish some papers and we can finish our talk from this morning. Why don’t you go change first and get something to eat if you’re hungry?”

Yesung nods in acknowledgement. He enters his room to change his clothes from jeans, shirt, jacket, and hat to sweatpants, t-shirt, and beanie hat. He scours the kitchen for something to eat.  He settles on nibbling on some crackers and a glass of water. Yesung leans against the counter and watches Leeteuk still working. He smiles at the sight before him. Leeteuk has the look of the utmost concentration on his face, tongue sticking slightly out, hair a little bit ruffled, and a stray ink smudge on his arm. A cup of half-drank tea sits near his right arm. A knock startles him out of his thoughts. Wondering who it could be without a key, Yesung looks at the camera.

“Who is it? I can’t really see your face.”

“Yesung-hyung, it is Ryeowook. Kyuhyun took my key and keeps forgetting to give me it back.”

Yesung stands back and lets Ryeowook in. He calls to Leeteuk to not worry about the door and that it was Ryeowook. Wanting to avoid Ryeowook’s questioning gaze, Yesung ducks into his room. Oh, no! He had almost forgotten to refill his turtle’s water dish. He hopes they are not too thirsty. He peers into the cage and is relieved to see someone had already refilled the water bowl. Just as he is wondering who that person is, a voice interrupts.

“Jongwoon, you ready to talk? Oh, I filled up the water bowl a few moments ago.”

“Thanks, Leeteuk. And yeah, I guess I’m ready to spill my guts out,” Yesung says with great reluctance.

“Not spill your guts out, silly. We are discussing what has been bothering you the past few days.”

“Oh.”

“Now, whatever made you think the members don’t care about you? That they were ignoring you?”

Trust Leeteuk to start out strong. When he wanted to know something, he asked you bluntly. No tiptoeing around the subject. Yesung recalls the entire story to Leeteuk. Telling him what ChinHo had said. Pouring out his insecurities and fears to his lover. By the end, Yesung is sniffling and Leeteuk has tears in his eyes. Leeteuk hugs Yesung tightly and rests his head on top of Yesung’s dark hair.

“What ChinHo said is wrong and will always be one big, fat lie. All the members love you. We care about you. We worry about you. We support you. We love you and your weird self.”

“Are you sure? They really love me and how weird I can be?”

“Of course. I’m 100% positive.”

Yesung smiles. His heart feels all warm and fuzzy. Without even noticing it, his eyelids droop and his breathing evens. Leeteuk smiles and then his face darkens. Now, tell the other members the situation and find a way to deal with ChinHo. He slips out of Yesung’s grasp and exits the room silently. Ryeowook awaits him.

“The other members are in the other dorm’s living room like you asked.”

“Thanks, Wookie. Let’s go up.”

Together, the two males exit one dorm and make their way to the other dorm.

IN THE OTHER DORM:

“Ehh…I wonder what Leeteuk wants to see us for. I wanna get back to my game. I was just about to defeat the enemy!” whines Kyuhyun.

Heechul rolls his eyes and snaps back, “Well. It must be about Yesung since he is not here. Put your mind to good use, Kyuhyun.”

Hangeng quickly shushes Heechul. Kyuhyun throws a dark glare toward Heechul’s direction. Ryeowook and Leeteuk enter the room. Ryeowook quickly sits next to Kyuhyun while Leeteuk sits at the front.

Leeteuk starts, “Well, I found out what is bothering Yesung.”

All of the members lean forward in anticipation.  Leeteuk tells them what ChinHo had said. He speaks about how Yesung feels insecure but doesn’t go too far. The deep stuff is best left between him and his lover. After hearing the remarks of ChinHo, the members give different reactions. Hankyung restrains a extremely angry Heechul. Kangin nearly storms out of the room, but Sungmin and Siwon stop him. Ryeowook hugs a glaring Kyuhyun. Shindong and Kibum sit in shock. Eunhyuk and Donghae hug each other in comfort. Leeteuk looks stonily on.

Kyuhyun speaks, “Argh! We should do something about that ChinHo manager. Should we humiliate him in front of thousands of people? Should we reveal his embarrassing secrets to the world? What should we do?”

Sungmin glares at Kyuhyun, “Shouldn’t we worry about Yesung, first?! Don’t think about revenge until we make sure Yesung-hyung first.”

Leeteuk steps in to interrupt, “Don’t worry about Yesung. I’ll take care of that. Just keep acting normal around him and everything will be fine. Kyuhyun brings up a great point. What should we do about ChinHo? If we tell SM about him, they should fire him.”

Heechul snorts, “Nah. The company will probably reprimand him, give him a slap on the wrist, warn to make sure to not let it become a scandal, and then let him return to being our manager. We have to do something ourselves.”

Siwon shifts uncomfortably, “Don’t let it get too out of hand, guys. If it is too obvious and the public finds out, the company will get furious.”

Kyuhyun rolls his eyes, “Don’t worry. The company won’t find out.”

“And how do you know?” questions a puzzled Siwon.

“Oh...I have my way…” Kyuhyun chuckles evilly. All the members edge away from the laughing Kyuhyun.

The Super Junior members decide on a plan to obtain revenge. Kyuhyun is the master planner with Heechul adding tips and advice. They decide to launch their plan the following day as it is already late into the night. The members disperse to do their various nighttime activities before going to bed. Leeteuk checks on Yesung. Yesung is snuggled in the blankets. Leeteuk smiles at the scene. He approaches Yesung’s sleeping figure. He reasons the bed is big enough for both of them and slips under the covers. He wraps his arms around Yesung. Yesung does not wake up and only snuggles closer to Leeteuk. Leeteuk falls asleep listening to Yesung’s quiet breathing.

Meanwhile:

Yesung has been dreaming.

He is running. Something is following him. Chasing him. He can feel the hair on the back of his neck prickle. He doesn’t know where he is going. He seems to be going through a dark forest. Ever so often he trips on a tree root. He will fall down, scramble back up, and continue running. Panting, he takes a quick look back. A shadowy figure is approaching him slowly. Yesung feels bile crawl up his throat. Whatever he had to do, he must not let the shadowy figure catch him. Terrified, Yesung sprints faster. He can feel himself stumbling. He is frustrated at how he cannot seem to run properly.

Suddenly, the dream changes. He is in a dark room. He calls out into the darkness only to receive no reply. There isn’t even an echo. He glances around but can only see pitch black. He stretches his arm hoping to feel something anything. His hands only grasp air. His heart beats faster and his pulse races. He screams for his lover, but nothing seems to come out of his throat. Eyes widening, he touches his throat. Had he lost the ability to speak? Tears stream down his eyes. There is no-one present, and he can’t seem to talk. Distantly, he hears a voice call to him. He strains his ears to hear the voice call him again, this time more urgently. He reaches his arm up as if to catch the voice or grab on to something.

Yesung sits straight up. Sweat is on his chest and his blankets are tangled up. He blinks and runs his hand through his slightly wet hair. A body lies beside him. Yesung smiles. It is Leeteuk. Suddenly, Leeteuk shifts his body.

With a groggy voice, he asks, “Why are you up so early, Yesung? We’ve got a few more minutes to sleep.”

“Sorry. I just had some troubling dreams.”

Instantly, Leeteuk is wide awake. “Are you okay? Do you need to talk about it?”

Yesung groans. “I’m fine. There is no need to worry.”

Leeteuk gives a suspicious look to Yesung, but decides to drop the subject for now. Yesung swings his legs out of bed. He puts on some appropriate clothing and shuffles towards the shower.

“Where you going? You should go back to bed,” questions a tired Leeteuk.

Yesung calls back, “I won’t be able to go back to sleep. I might as well start the day.”

Yesung quickly escapes to the shower before Leeteuk can question him further. He knows that once he steps out of the bathroom, Leeteuk will pester him to recall his bad dream. He gives a sigh. His lover is such a worrywart. The more unsettling is deciphering why he had such dreams in the first place. Is it because of his fear of being alone? Is it because what ChinHo had said? Yesung shakes his head. What ChinHo said is wrong he tells to himself firmly. The members were and were always going to be supporting him 100% no matter what he did. They were a band of brothers. No member is left behind.

Yesung finishes his shower. The hair on his arms stand up. Leeteuk must be waiting near the bathroom ready to fire rapid question to him as soon as he got out. Yesung gives a groan. Having to deal with a worrywart Leeteuk so early in the morning?

“I hate my life.”


Woot! Finally updated. I cut this one short cause I'm paranoid about the number 4, and having 4 chapters is just not good. I'm still thinking of how the members can get back at ChinHo. I've got something basic just need to jazz it up. Next update might take a little longer cause I've got piles of hw to do. Plus, i'm in a important year of my studies. Comments are really appreciated.

P.S. Should I add something about Leeteuk going to join the army?