You're the reason I'm not fine

Simple...It's Fate

 

Yu Jin’s Point of View

His soft lips were lightly pressed against mine while I stayed unmoving, too in shock to do anything. Another tear slipped down my face as Baekhyun used his thumb to wipe it away while he continued to kiss me. My arms were still at my side as he leaned in closer and bit my lower lip while he grabbed my waist and pulled me against his chest.

I felt every happy thing come rush to me as I recalled all of our passed memories before I had left to go back home. I wanted to hold him to me and never let go again as I was afraid this wasn’t even real.

How could he kiss me?

Does he really still love me?

I can’t…This is wrong…But it feels so right.

My hands slowly reached up wanting to intertwine my hands in his soft locks when my phone began to vibrate in my pocket and Baekhyun pulled away catching his breath but kept his closeness to me as I grabbed my phone and gasped at the name and picture that flashed on my screen.

Lee Minhyuk

403998.jpg

I covered the screen with my hand but Baekhyun had already seen the evidence. He backed away from me with his head down when he whispered, “I’m such an idiot.”

“Baekhyun.” I softly called to him but he didn’t even respond.

He swiftly left me without looking back while I stayed in the side hallway staring at my phone as I heard someone slam the lockers that lined the wall. I cringed at the loud bang and sunk onto the ground as my phone started to ring.

I picked it up trying to put on a happy voice when Minhyuk’s voice chimed through, “YuJin ah!”

“Oh, Minhyuk oppa! Annyeong.” I laughed drily and got up from my spot to walk back out to the main hallway already late for class. I walked aimlessly heading for the door out of the building not feeling in the mood to attend class when he continued, “You’ll never guess where I’m at…You know how I said that when I was done with university in the states I’d come back to Korea?”

I ran my hands on the walls as I got to the door and pushed it open without looking where I was going when I responded, “Yeah, you said you’d come and see me…Wait you’re here!?” I shrieked loudly as I got outside and he started to chuckle as I too began to laugh, “Don’t you dare be joking with me Minhyuk! Where are you?”

I ran down the steps to my car when he replied, “I’ll see you soon, princess.”

His voice was low and husky as he hung up the phone while I rested my head on the headrest in my car and took a deep breath. I closed my eyes at the sudden rush of mixed feelings came back and hit me hard as I felt my lower lip was still swollen a bit.

I ran my finger over my lip and replayed Baekhyun’s kiss. I hadn’t moved at all but that didn’t stop him from giving me a kiss that knocked all my senses out. A spark charged his kiss as all I wanted was to hold him tight to me and kiss him back, but part of me knew that would be wrong…Especially because of Minhyuk.

Yes, it was him. He was the one that had tempted me to move on.

The one to take my heart for a few seconds, the one I had moved on to, but I left him in the states for a reason…Why he came back, is beyond me.

He was a friend, a shoulder to lean on from my perspective, but to him what was I?

I got to my house earlier than usual and noticed that an unfamiliar car was parked out in front of it. I quickly grabbed my keys and headed out when sitting on the porch with my mother was the one person I did not expect to see, “Minhyuk? Mom?”

They both turned their heads to me while Minhyuk wore a genuine smile but as for my mom hers was questionable. I walked up the steps and Minhyuk met me halfway taking me into his arms in his embrace as he rested his head on mine, “Surprise, baby. I told you, I’d see you soon.”

His pet names made my insides turn a bit but I hugged him back all the same when what he did next surprised me. Minhyuk pulled back a bit and leaned down to kiss the space right next to my lips when his sweet voice whispered, “I missed you.”

I immediately remembered why I had fallen for him with those words and started to repulse myself thinking that his sweet voice and gentle ways had won me over so easily.

He took my side this time and led me to my mom as she stood up and looked at me saying with her eyes we were to talk later, “Well, it seems like my company is longer needed. You are welcome to come inside if you’d like.” My mom motioned to the front door when Minhyuk shook his head in decline, “Oh no, it’s alright. I was planning on taking YuJin here on a date.” He linked our arms together while my mom chuckled a bit and nodded, “Very well…Don’t be home too late.”

“I won’t.” I smiled asking her for help when she shut the door.

Minhyuk leaned down and kissed my hair as he hugged my side and happily exclaimed, “Finally together again! I’m really happy, YuJin.
He walked me to his car while I hugged his side, “Me too, oppa.”

Sometime s being with Minhyuk made me genuinely happy. He washed my worries away and replaced them with happy thoughts of having a friend.

We drove into the city while he chatted with me of what happened after I had left and asked me how I was doing.

I said I was fine and doing well while my insides screamed pain and confusion.

Minhyuk turned to me sensing something in my voice and took my hand, “Something’s not right? You’re ‘fine’ wasn’t fine at all…What’s bothering you?”

I didn’t look at him but I felt him kiss the back of my hand and say, “Don’t stress yourself, sweetheart. I’m here now.”

Yes, you were here when you aren’t supposed to be.

And that is why I’m not fine.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Cheesy? Corny? Predictable?

Yes it's all of those and then some...

I don't care haha I want it to be...Because it's my fantasy

:P

hehe Minhyuk reminds me of Baekhyun

Is it just me?

tumblr_m15kkmjgdA1qzmyxeo1_500.png

424580_233394230086429_172930792799440_4

haha and you thought I was joking about YuJin having another man pshh I wasn't