Tell Me What?

Simple...It's Fate

Baekhyun's Point of View

 

It was pointless now to pursue her was it not?

I had myself convinced of this the days that followed my confrontation with YuJin when I slowly made my way back onto campus of my university. I was welcomes wholeheartedly by the ladies of the school while guys gave their greetings like old friends.

This was the one place that felt safe. No distractions, no worries but the average for a guy like me, and nothing to remind of her.

But there was one thing that this campus brought that started to bother me…

“Oppa!” YunJi’s voice rang out in the open air as I turned around slowly to find her running behind me with a waving hand that was ready to latch onto my arm.

I waved a hand at her as she did as I had already guessed and pulled me in the direction of her class which was away from mine, “I’m so glad you’re back! I’ve missed you.” She cooed at me while I forced a smile and nodded, “Missed you too.”

What a lie.

She rambled on of things that held no interest to me when we stopped at her class and she looked at me waiting for her kiss, “Don’t you want to give me something?”

I mentally rolled my eyes and leaned down quickly to peck her cheek, “I have to get to class.”

I wasn’t going to force the words out in a meaningless manor therefore escape was my only option. I strolled down the hallway when her voice rang out with the three words that marked my sin, “I love you!”

I didn’t love her and I wasn’t about to become a hypocrite…Like her.

I was already a cheater and a liar, hypocrisy was not another thing I wanted to add to my list of things that will lead me to hell.

The warning bell rang and I rushed myself to my class in the nick of time as the final bell rang as I sunk down in my seat.

“Okay class…”

The excitements of my days at college were simple really, with the highlight being the peaces of mind for a few hours till the hectic schedules and painful memories started again.

The professor started to hand out worksheets as we had to partner up with the person behind us.

I took the two worksheets from the teacher and turned around to find my partner fast asleep on her desk. I tapped her shoulder gently, “Umm, we need to work on this…”

She mumbled words that didn’t make sense when she finally said something that I understood, “Can I borrow a pen?”

“Sure.” I replied as I turned around to grab a pen when I spun around once more to find the center to my problems.

Her eyes were on me with a mirrored expression of my own when she looked down avoiding my stares as I continued to look at her. I set the pen on her desk and pushed the paper towards her without a word and she took them with the same silence.

We worked on our own as the other partners talked comfortably when the professor came to us and scolded our lack of team work, “You need to be working together you two.”

“Ne.” YuJin and I said in unison as the teacher walked off.

We were once again locked in a staring contest when I noticed the soft pink that filled her cheeks, “D-do you know the answer to question five?” I asked randomly as our eyes didn’t avert from each other.

“Yeah, it’s…”

Her response didn’t matter as she was speaking to me in a calm matter. There was no harsh tone behind her words as she spoke and it seemed like she was actually shy…As if meeting for the first time.

But that too was an ideal that was not true.

We worked together on the paper in an indifferent matter when the bell rang along with my phone.

It’s was YunJi asking to meet me for lunch. I looked at her text and the fleeting image of YuJin as she left the class quickly when I hurriedly texted my reply,

No, I can’t have lunch with you…I have to finish something.

It was not a lie. I did have to finish something.

I grabbed my bag and ran down the steps to the door when I turned the corner to bump into someone that was running at me from the opposite direction. I caught that person as they stumbled back, “Why are you always in my way?” YuJin grumbled as she stepped back with her face down as she outstretched her hand that held my pen, “Here.”

I took it as she walked away and swiftly took her side as well as she walked, “YuJin…I’m not done talking with you.”

“Really? I think what I said before was the end of it for me…So, if you don’t mind I want to go to lunch.” She said with her face forward when I added, “Then let me accompany you, I really want to talk.”

“And tell me what?” She questioned with her harsh tone of voice that fired her words.

Other groups of people started to come towards us and I gently grasped YuJin’s hand and led her quickly to a side part of the building only to find that my words caught up in my throat at our close contact with each other.

She didn’t struggle.

She didn’t fight me.

She was calm and staring at my chest as her arms wrapped around her books.

Our breathing matched the same unevenness when a pull, the attraction of a man to a woman he loves, drew me to her as the open air between us slimmed to a sliver as I leaned down to her and looked at her hooded eyes that stared down at our lips. I could feel her breath hit my lower lip when I shakily whispered to her, “Tell me to stop…And I will.”

I waited.

She didn’t say anything as her only reply was her audible breath was her only response. I leaned down closer to her and asked again, “Do you want me to stop?”

Her eyes were closed now as a tear slipped down her face and ran to her lips as her tempting words called me forward, “Kiss me.”

I leaned down to her and took a step towards her as I reached a hand up slowly and cupped her chin as I lifted it up so she was looking at me when I finally let my lips touch hers. 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

What will YuJin's response be?!?!?!

To be honest I haven't even decided yet lol

tumblr_m7fse92boz1qelgg3o1_500.png

tumblr_m7eaqedrlU1rpjq47o6_250.gif

tumblr_m7fhoxG0wv1qiopcqo1_500.png