Idiot

Simple...It's Fate

 

Baekhyun’s Point of View

Stupidity wrapped around me as I walked out of class that day as I wanted to slam my head against the lockers. YuJin was nowhere to be seen and my hunch of her running to her man was the perfect assumption with the outcome of how our kiss ended.

I read his name clearly…Lee Minhyuk.

So he was the one.

I straightened out my jacket as I got the gates when YunJi’s voice trailed behind me, “Oppa!”

I really wasn’t in the mood to see her but her clinging ways told me if I decided to decline, the end of the argument would just end with us going together anyways.

“Baekhyun, let’s eat out hmm? I’m so hungry.” Her aegyo came out in full force as she pursed her lower lip out and spoke in a higher voice. I led her to my car and shut the door as I got on my side and drove off to the nearest café.

She ordered our drinks while I waited in a corner of the café unnoticed as I played with the sugar packets on the table when YunJi returned carrying two cups of coffee and sat it in front of me, “Here you go, oppa.”

I took it without looking up at her and drank it straight letting it burn my tongue to rid it of YuJin’s tasteful lips and singe my already choked up throat as it heated my cold heart.

I looked off to the side as I could feel the girl’s stares bore onto me concerned as the happy Baekhyun was gone at the moment. I took another heated sip when she started to speak, “Something wrong, Baekhyun.”

YunJi never said my name unless she knew something was serious. I ran my finger over the rim of my cup and spoke, “Do you love me?”

She choked on her drink as she took a sip and laughed a bit before replying, “Of course I do, oppa! Why would you ask such a question?”

“You do realize we’ve never actually said ‘I love you’ to each other.” I rebuked with the truth as those words never came from either of our mouths.

She turned more solemn after my statement and began to stutter, “B-but I do.”

My eyes finally decided to travel to her face as it read alarm. She was corned in the one place of lies that she couldn’t get out of, “You love Exo’s Baekhyun, YunJi ah. The only reason you started to date me was because I was your idol.”

“T-that’s not true!” Her voice broke as the alarm grew to panic while I remained calm.

“Oh really? Then do you know the names of my parents, my brother? Do you know anything besides what you read on your fansites?” I grew frustrated at both her and myself.

I was stupid to start all of this and now I felt like the bad guy for ending it.

YunJi remained speechless while her eyes darted from left to right on the table as she tried to come up with her answer. I placed my hand on top of hers and she looked at me as I sighed, “Face it, YunJi ah. We don’t love each other…Let’s just end this.”

She slipped her hand from under me and slid her chair back as she stood up violently and stormed off before throwing her last words at me, “I hate you, Byun Baekhyun!”

Luckily no one was really in the café to hear her last testament as she slammed the door open and left me at the table to finish my coffee.

Usually a break up should hurt right?

But for my own reasons I felt relief from a heavy burden…I was finally free.

I got back to the dorm a little later when I heard Sehun and Kai discussing something while they sat in front of the computer and complained, “Aww, look! We lost a fan, hyung!”

I gave a dark smirk to myself as I entered my room to find Chanyeol sitting on my bed, “I didn’t know YuJin had a boyfriend?”

He was twirling drumstick in his hand as he looked up from under his glasses at me, “How do you know she has a boyfriend?”

I sat beside him and took off my jacket while he threw me his phone, “Took a picture of them while I was out grabbing some lunch.”

“What are you a creeper?” I and gave him back his phone without looking at the picture when he sat up beside me and placed an arm around my shoulder, “So they say…”

I stared off at the ground as a little scenario of YuJin and Minhyuk  started to mess with my mind as it ended with them kissing. I shook my head and placed it in my palms as I groaned out in misery, “Chanyeol, I’m such an idiot.”

“Well, tell me something I don’t know.” He slapped my back playfully when I looked up and sighed, “I think I still love her.”

I glanced at Chanyeol as he rolled his eyes and headed for the door as he turned to me and shook his head, “You’re an idiot for thinking you still love her and she doesn’t love you.”

He threw me his phone with a chuckle, “You’ll find the picture interesting if you ask me.”

Chanyeol left the room while I looked down at the iphone.

The back of the girl was certainly YuJin and she was standing in front a huge advertisement.

 

 

 

 

 

…An EXO advertisement.

And where exactly was she standing?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Right in front of me.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I'm going to be focusing on two stories for right now haha I need to lessen the load for myself.

tumblr_m7kkbrdDiC1r8i9eqo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m7lg4txhOk1r94vdro1_500.jpg

tumblr_m7lfsd2eHf1rx7hvio2_250.gif

So cute yet y yet eknaknkeangkaenkgnbk