Crazy Plans

Our Dream Vacation

 

-Taemin’s POV-

 

I woke up feeling immense pain in my head. I wasn’t able to get any sleep last night as I was busy thinking what crazy plan my hyungs might have this time.

 

They all might seem pretty normal from the outside..but inside…they’re just a bunch of crazy people with minds that work in a way that would not be considered normal.

They come up with plans that almost always backfire.

 

Being the oldest in the group , Onew hyung and Jonghyun hyung are considered the most responsible by everyone..but in reality…they’re the lest reliable people I’ve ever known.

They are the ones who make these weird plans and me , Key hyung and Minho hyung just do whatever they tell us to.

And when everything starts to fall apart , they’re the first ones to leave the team.

 

But nevertheless , I kind of like these stupid plans…it’s nice to have fun once in a while…we don’t get much free time due to our busy schedules but when we do..we enjoy to the fullest.

 

But this time I’m really worried…because it’s not just about me…it concerns my wife as well and if the plan goes wrong..it could totally ruin my married life.

 

Aissh…I just wish nothing bad happens…

 

-End of POV-

 

“I think some tea might help lessen my headache” , said Taemin as he got up from the bed and went down to the kitchen.

 

~Ding dong~

 

“Who could possibly come here so early in the morning??
Stupid people…disturbing an already worried man early in the morning…
I’ll be sure to give him a piece of my mind for disturbing my precious moments with my tea…” , Taemin grumbled as he set his cup on the kitchen counter and went up to the door.

 

“What are you doing here hyung??” , Taemin shouted on recognizing the person on the other side of the door.

It was…*drumroll*…MINHO!

 

“Hey…that’s not a nice way to greet your hyung..” , Minho said pouting and entered the house.

 

“I never asked you to enter…and I’m guessing the others are here too..am I right?” , Taemin asked Minho as he scanned the surroundings for the three crazy hyungs.

 

“Nope..they’re back at the hotel..Onew and Jonghyun hyung were too tired to even get up from the bed and Key hyung was busy searching the internet for the popular tourist spots in Hawaii.” , Minho explained as he wandered into the kitchen and started sipping Taemin’s tea.

“Hey! That’s my tea you’re drinking!” , Taemin yelled earning an I-don’t-care-look from Minho.

 

“I only asked for a little help from Onew hyung…why did you guys come all the way over here to Hawaii??” , Taemin asked a bit annoyed at the sudden intrusion.

 

Minho finished the tea and placed it back on the counter.

 

“Because Taemin…we have a plan..” , Minho said and went away leaving behind a shocked Taemin.  

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N - YES!!
SHINee's finally in Hawaii !! x'D

Wonder what plan they have...*evil giggle*

What's gonna happen next??

Will their plan succeed or will Taemin's marriage be ruined??

Hmm...
Nah...I'm too kind hearted to ruin his marriage! xP

Well you will just have to wait and find out for yourself!

Thank you for the continuous support and encouraging comments! TT___TT
I LOVE you all !! *sends air kisses* <3

PS-Confused by the main image?? O.O
Well..here's the thing..
JongYu are the only ones smiling like idiots in the pic while everyone else is standing seriously x'D
My adorable JongYu!! <3   x'3