"Hyung..I need your help!"

Our Dream Vacation

 

Your POV-

 

A week has already passed since we came to Hawaii. We’ve been doing all the stuff that tourists usually do.
But it feels like we’re just two friends on a vacation.

There have not been many..umm…romanctic moments between us since he kissed me that night.

Aah…that night…
I wish we could behave more like a married couple than just friends..


So..now you might be wondering…
It’s already been an year since we got married so we surely must have had a honeymoon and done..umm..that…

Well newsflash!
Nothing happened…
The day we went for our honeymoon..Taemin received a call from his Manager hyung telling him that a concert had been arranged for the next day and he needed to be there.

So we caught the next flight back to Seoul and this was how our Honeymoon ended.

 

And after that it was always work , concerts , new albums , comeback and I was left alone at home thinking if I would ever get to spend some time with Taemin..as his wife.

 

And now that I finally get some time alone with him…
I have no idea what to do…

What do I do??

 

-End of your POV-

 

You sighed for the hundredth time that night.

“Is there something wrong?? Are you alright??” , you heard Taemin ask as he entered the bedroom and settled himself next to you on the bed.

 

“No..it’s nothing..I think I’m just a bit tired with all the sight-seeing…I’ll sleep now..good night!” , you said pulling the covers up to your face.

 

You dozed off after a few minutes.

 

“I know that there’s something wrong….I really haven’t been spending any time with you ever since we got married….

But please…always know that I really love you…

I just don’t know how to express my feelings….
I’m sorry…” , Taemin whispered as he combed his fingers through your hair.

 

“But I think there’s someone who could help!” , Taemin said and quietly got off the bed trying his best not to wake you up.

 

-Taemin’s POV-

 

~Noona Neomu Yepposuh~  I heard our song as I waited for the owner of the phone to pick it up.

“Umm..yoboseyo??” , I heard the sleepy voice of our leader on the phone.

“Nae yoboseyo hyung..it’s Taemin.” , I answered.

“I know it’s you Taemin…I have your name saved on my phone” , I heard Onew hyung reply with a hint of irritation in his voice.

“So..umm…hyung…I need your help…
You know…umm…like how I could make my wife happy..like umm…we’re married and umm…I’m not really a romantic sort of guy..and umm….so could you help me??” , I asked hesitantly and waited for his reply.

“Oh…so our little maknae wants some help in adult matters….
Aha…yeah sure we can help” , Onew hyung said stressing on the word “adult”.

“Um..hyung..what did you mean when you said “we” ??” , I managed to ask but Onew hyung had already disconnected the line.

 

“Oh lord…I don’t like where this is going…” , I sighed and went back to the bedroom.

 

 -End of Taemin’s POV-

 

 

-Back in Korea at the SHINee Dorm-

 

“Jonghyun..Key..Minho…WAKE UP!! “ , Onew shouted as he walked towards the living room.

 

“What’s the matter hyung…why did you wake us up in the middle of the night??” , the three of them asked sleepily.

 

“Is everyone here?? “ , Onew asked scanning their faces and continued.

“So..we know that Taemin has gone on a vacation with his wife….

But…I just received a call from him and he needs our help…
You know...to light the fire of romance…” , Onew explained to his annoyed dongsaengs with a sly smile.

 

“And so…what exactly are we going to do to help him hyung??” , Minho asked taking a little interest in the matter.

 

“Well boys…
Pack your things because we are going to Hawaii !!” , Onew screamed earning excited cheers from his dongsaengs.

 

“Taemin…we’re going to make this vacation something that you won’t ever forget..” , Onew smiled and went to his room to start packing.
 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N - Well..that ...=.='

I'm really sorry for writing this boring chapter...*bows*

I really have no idea how to continue the story so I just wrote what came to my mind....
Please don't throw tomatoes at me..*shuders*

All suggestions for the betterment of this chapter and ideas on how to continue it are welcomed! ^^

I'll go hide behind a rock now...>.>
*goes away to find a rock*