Popsicle On The Beach!

Our Dream Vacation

 

"Aiish~",you sighed streching,finally having reached Hawaii after the 10 hour long flight from Seoul.

"Let's get going",Taemin said as he grabbed your hand and pushed the luggage cart towards the exit of the airport.

"So...where are we going to stay?",you asked Taemin as he called a cab and the both of you got in.

"We're going to stay at a private beach house on Lanikai beach",Taemin answered you and continued looking out of the window of the cab.

"We're finally here...finally in Hawaii...as a  couple...",you thought to yourself , a jolt of  excitement running through your body at the word "couple".

 

"We're here sir",you heard the driver say realizing that you had reached your destination.

"Thank you",Taemin said to the driver as he paid him.

 

"Let's go in,shall we?",Taemin said extending his hand towards you which you happily accepted.

 

-INSIDE THE BEACH HOUSE-

 

"Wow!!",you exclaimed as you entered the beautiful beach house.

It had everything..a beautiful kithcen,dining area,a family room,a master bedroom with three other rooms,a BIG bathroom outdoor pool and the most beautiful of all...a view of the beach...a breathtaking view!

"Let's freshen up a bit... take some rest and then we'll go to the beach at night",you heard Taemin say  as he headed towards the master bedroom gesturing you to follow him.

 

-SOMETIME AT NIGHT-

You and Taemin headed towards the beach feeling fresh after 2 hours of sleep.

"Are you hungry?",Taemin asked as he looked at you.

"A bit...let's get some popsicles!",you said smiling at him and pulled him towards the popsicle vendor.

"Which flavour would you like young man?",the posicle vendor who looked as if he was in his mid 40s asked Taemin.

"I'd like a banana flavoured popsicle please!",Taemin told the vendor, his eyes sparkling with immense joy when he said "banana".

"And which flavour would your girlfriend like to have?",the vendor asked Taemin and looked at you.

"She's not my girlfriend,but my wife",Taemin said smiling at the vendor and turned towards you only to notice your cheeks turning bright pink.

"Watermelon please",you said smiling at  Taemin hoping he wouldn't notice you blushing.

"Here you go..enjoy!",the vendor said handing us our popsicles.

"Thank you",we said and started strolling on the beach enjoying our popsicles.

"Hey...can I taste the watermelon popsicle??",Taemin asked you as he looked at you  with puppy eyes.
"Of course you can",you smiled at him and  gave your popsicle to him.

"Omo...it's so delicious!!",you heard Taemin squeal with joy as he handed the popsicle back to you.

-FEW MINUTES LATER-

"Hey....can I taste your popsicle?",you looked at Taemin with the same expression he had shown a couple of minutes ago.

"But I already finished it...",Taemin said with an apoplogetic look on his face.

"Oh...but I really wanted to taste it...well...guess I can't....",you said , your head hanging low as you felt a bit sad.

"You sure can",you heard Taemin say with a hint of mischief in his voice.

"How??",you asked looking up at him feeling a little confused.

"Like this..",Taemin said as he held your face in his hands and kissed your lips.

"How did you like it??",he asked breaking the kiss and smiled at you.

"So sweet..",you said as you looked down feeling your face getting hot.

"Let's go back now..",Taemin said holding your hand and headed back towards the beach house.

"This vacation is gonna be great!",you said to yourself  resting your head on Taemin's shoulder as the two of you headed towards the master bedroom.