It hurts...

It hurts...

 

Sungmin’s P.O.V

 

“Sungmin, he is at it again!” someone shouted. I shouted thanks and ran out of the classroom. I walked to where girl’s giggle could be heard. And there he is, my boyfriend, Cho Kyuhyun, flirting with girls as usual.

I walk towards him and pulled his ear and dragged him away from those girls. “Kyuhyun!” the girls shouted. “Sorry babes! My baby is angry” he replied. I blushed as he referred me as his baby but I was still angry as he was flirting once again. I could hear schoolmates murmuring about, “it began again” “poor Sungmin” “they should break up” “Sungmin is like a mother instead of a lover”

I tried my best to ignore those comments, but they stab my heart as I kept hearing it. 

 

I stopped pulling Kyuhyun’s ear after we were alone. “Kyuhyun, you have to stop flirting with girls!” I exclaimed. “Sorry my baby! I just too used to being popular with girls. But Minnie baby, remember you are my baby, number one in my heart!” He said and pouted. He always has his ways to go around me and as usual, “ok…I forgive you but please stop flirting with girls” I said and sigh.

 

We only dated for a month and this had been happening since we starting dating.

Flashback…

I was walking home alone then suddenly I heard running footsteps behind me. I looked back and suddenly a guy taller than me grab behind a tree and kissed me.

I being totally shock allowed the mystery guy has his ways. Then there were more running footsteps running past us. “Hey there is someone behind the tree!” someone shouted. Footsteps came closer to us, they grasp and mutter a sorry and ran off. When they were gone and I was running out of breath, the mystery guy pushes me away. “I’m sorry, they were chasing after me and I had no choice but to sacrifice you” the mystery guy said. I looked up and saw a pair of deep brown eyes staring straight down at mine. It’s him….the thought run through my mind. Cho Kyuhyun, my crush….

 

“How can I ever repay you?” he asked. Without even thinking, “Be my lover” those words come out of my mouth, those words are a taboo. He is as straight as a ruler and popular meanwhile I’m a nobody. After realizing my words, I blushed and waving my hands as a sign ‘no’. “I’m sorry those words just came out of my mouth, I was shock by the sudden k-kiss…sorry…” I muttered. “I will be your lover” he finally answered after some silence. I stared at him, did he just….agreed?

 

Flashback ended…

 

And now, Kyuhyun held my hand tightly and walked me home. I always enjoy this moment. Walking down the quiet street, us alone. Suddenly, Kyuhyun’s phone rang…

 

“Hi Suzy!”

 

“Hi oppa, I need help with homework, can you come over to my house and teach me?”

 

“Sure!” Kyuhyun answered without hesitation. I looked at him with shock then anger filled in; doesn’t he care how I feel? How I feel when he agrees to go to her house without hesitation? But…I have to trust him right? I’m his number one right? Will he walk me home then go to that girl’s house or abandon me here? Disturbing our special moment together?

 

“I love you so much Kyu oppa!”

 

“I love you too” he replied. Another stab in my heart, how can he say those three words easily to another girl, in front of your lover?

 

He ended the call and look at me with puppy eyes. “Sorry Minnie, my friend needs my help with homework. You don’t mind walking home alone right?” he asked.

 

I do….

 

I smiled, “Yes….your friend is more important right?”

 

“Thank Minnie!” he exclaimed and ran off. More important than me….what am I to you Kyuhyun ah...? I walk home alone and walk straight to my bedroom, ignoring my mum’s words of skipping dinner. I didn’t have any appetite; I just lie on my bed and hug my pillow tightly.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………...

 

The next day….

 

Kyuhyun and I have different classes; he is in the advance class while I’m in the average class. Pushing up my glasses and walked towards the canteen. I spot him with his usual gang of friends.

 

“Hey! Kyuhyun, look at that girl! She sure has a great body” his friend commented.

 

“Totally agree! I bet she has at least a D cup” Kyuhyun replied. I stop in my tracks as hell break down on me. I forgot he was straight before dating me…

 

How long can I continue baring this pain in my heart…it hurts…

 

I walked towards Kyuhyun punch his arm, “I heard what you said about that girl…”

 

“Oh baby! Don’t worry, you have the best body of all!”

 

“I’m a guy with no , what else can you say?” I said sarcastically.

 

“Wow, Sungmin you are amazing. I really wonder are you human? How can you keep so calm after hearing what your lover said? Any girl would have break down and cried so hard!”

 

Kyuhyun wrap his arms around my waist. “That’s why I love him! He never cries like a y girl!”

 

“How do I cry like a girl when I’m a guy….” I muttered. That’s right, I will never cry in front of Kyuhyun. He hates it. I can’t like Kyuhyun hate anything about me or I will lose him. But can I keep it up?

 

“Sungmin we are going to the arcade today? Want to come?” one of Kyuhyun’s friend asked me. “Ya baby, want to join?” Kyuhyun asked too. I smiled and nodded my head.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………...

 

Ok….now I regret it…it thought only guys are going but I didn’t know girls were invited. “Sungmin you seem very quiet…. Won’t you usually nagged at Kyuhyun when he is flirting?” my friend that was also invited, Hyukjae asked. “I’m tired…very tired…”I replied and stop in my tracks. The rest of the group walked off, leaving me and Hyukjae and his lover Donghae. “Minnie? Are you okay? Let’s talk at the bench, there isn’t anybody there” Donghae suggested.

 

I sat on the bench and took in deep breath, forcing my tears back in. “Nah…Just tired of nagging at Kyuhyun. He isn’t going to change…” I said. “Want us to talk to Kyuhyun?” Hyukjae asked. I shook my head; the last thing I want Kyuhyun to feel is to feel annoyed by my stupid jealousy and dragging in Hyukjae and Donghae.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………

I excused myself and walked home after forcing Hyukjae and Donghae to go to the arcade and stop worrying about me. Suddenly it rained, I stopped and looked at the sky and thought, does Kyuhyun know I’m not there? I bet he won’t even notice…

 

It has been my one sided thinking. Kyuhyun had never loved me right? He just wanted to repay me. After all, it always had been me being serious in the relationship.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………...

 

The next day in school,

 

“Sungmin! He is at it again!” someone shouted. Not again…

 

I packed my stuff and dragged my feet and walked towards Kyuhyun and a beautiful girl. “Suzy really! Pink fits you well!” Kyuhyun praised the girl named Suzy. Suzy…the girl that was on the phone. I walked till I was in front of them, “Cho Kyuhyun…” I said with threats behind it.

 

“Oh it you again….” Suzy said. “You are quite annoying, Kyuhyun do you agree?”

 

I widened my eyes and looked at Kyuhyun waiting for his answer. “Just a little” he replied. Oh….I’m annoying…

 

“Sorry for being annoy then…” I said sarcastically and ran off. I ran and ran till I was far from school. Suddenly my vision became misty, no I can’t cry. Kyuhyun hates it! K-kyuhyun…..

 

I stood root on the ground, trying my best to force my tears in. Then I heard running footsteps behind. “Sungmin! You don’t have to be so angry and ran off without me! Seriously, your jealousy is getting annoying” he said angrily as my back faced him. I clenched my fists and turn around and face him.

 

“Sorry for being annoying! Sorry for being jealous! Sorry for making you angry! Sorry for forcing my feelings on you when this…was always been one-sided….let’s break up…” I exclaimed.

 

“No wait…there wasn’t anything between us. It was always me being wishful thinking” I murmured.

 

“Lee Sungmin, you are breaking up with me because of your damn stupid jealousy? That’s childish…” Kyuhyun shouted.

 

Tears flow down, I raised my head and stare at him. I saw him widened his eyes as he saw my tears.

 

“Sorry then…but do you know how I felt? Each time I saw you flirt; it was like a knife stabbing my heart. It hurts! I wanted to cry each time you flirt but because you hate people crying, I force it in. But there is a limit to how much pain I can bare! I reached my limit! I’m tired of having my heart broken! Let just end this relationship that never was true!” I shouted and ran home. I finally broke down….

 

…………………………………………………………………………………

 

I skipped school the next day…and another and another…

 

And one night, I looked at my reflection at the mirror. Red and swollen eyes, pale skin, a visible heavy lost of weight. I changed a lot huh….Suddenly the door bell rang, could it be mum? Mum went for a working trip, could she have forgotten anything?

 

I went to open the door and grasp. “K-kyuhyun…” I whispered. Then he hug me tightly. “Sungmin I missed you so much! I missed your angry, pouting face. Your beautiful smile, your concern over me!” Kyuhyun burst everything out.

 

“You been absent for so many days! That’s when I notice, without you. It was weird. I missed your pouting face when I was flirting. Your smile when I said a stupid joke. Your blushing face when I said something cheesy! Please come back to me….I love you too much to let you go…” he continued.

 

Tears flow down my cheeks, “Kyu…”

 

He released me and wiped away the tears. “I want to know how you feel, don’t keep it in…can we start again? This time let me love you till you find me annoying?”

 

“That will never happen….” I answered.

 

Kyuhyun frown and looked down. “Because I will never find you annoying cause I love you too much” I continued.

 

He looked at me with a bright smile and hugged me tightly and spins me around. After a few spins he let me down and cupped my face. “Where did my chubby bunny went to? You lost so much weight! I’m sorry for causing you so much pain” he said and kissed me.

 

I missed his warmth, even though we broke up, I still loved him. Now he suddenly appeared in front of me, hugged me, saying he love me with that serious face. Looking sad when I said it will never happen. It made me fell in love with him again…

 

…………………………………………………………………………………..

After a few months,

 

“Sungmin, do you know how Kyuhyun looked when you wasn’t here? He looked like a walking zombie! I’m glad you are back!” Hyukjae said. I giggled and imagined a Kyuhyun like a zombie. That is funny!

 

“Good thing, I change you appearance. You are so beautiful! it made all those girls jealous! No one dared try to flirt with Kyuhyun after all, they can never win your beauty…but I pity Kyuhyun. Now it’s his turn to glare at other guys that had their eyes on you!”

 

I smiled and hugged Kyuhyun tightly after he came back with our food. “Kyu~ you don’t have to glare so hard on other guys. It might make them pee in their pants” I said. “But Minnie, they look as though they want to strip you!” Kyuhyun retorted.

 

“Don’t worry Kyuhyun, I bet Sungmin will only allow you to strip him!” Hyukjae commented and laughed! I blushed while Kyuhyun eyed at Donghae.

 

“My baby monkey, don’t tease them! Or else I will strip you instead” Donghae said husky into Hyukjae’s ear. Now it’s his turn to blush! 

 

 

Ignore my grammar mistakes and enjoy! do comment! I know...you can find this type of plot anywhere but I want to have my own version too!