Author's Notes

Love In Different Forms

Read the epilogue before the author's notes! ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And holy hell guys, I cannot believe this happened so fast. 

If you beautiful darlings realized it, this story has been around since 2012.

I have been with you guys for three whole years.

Three years. ( ^◡^)っ❤

You guys put up with my bull of not updating for awhile, my crappy excuses, my craziness, my bouts of depression.

And you angels stayed.

To me, you guys are all my little Donghaes because you make my little Hyukjae world go 'round. 

I love each and every single one of you. ▼o・ェ・o▼

The whole point of this fiction was to develop and slowly depict how friendship carefully turns into love; the reason Hyukjae and Donghae's relationship flourished at the pace that it did was because from the beginning all the way until now, I'd known that this was going to be different. This was going to be fluff like no other. They only kiss at the end, yes, but there were so many moments between Donghae and Hyukjae that didn't involve ual touches.

They were purely out of love because in truth, they just loved each other. (❀◕∇◕)爻(◕∇◕❀)

I'll try my best to respond to all of your lovely comments. You guys deserve every fiber of my attention.

This has become my most popular work and I've grown very attached to the Eunhae community.

Thank you guys so much for accepting me and letting me be with you guys for this long journey.

This however, is not goodbye.

I've got more works in the future and there's plenty of ways to keep in touch with me. (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

I'll be staying in the Eunhae/Kyumin community for as long as I breathe.

If you're interested in keeping up with me on a personal level there's my blog on these two site platforms as well as my personal picture site;

Instagram

Tumblr

If you haven't already, I've made two works accompanying the end of Love In Different Forms that I'd love for you to check out. Mischief Brilliance is a one-shot crackfic I made based on real-life events and Directrix is an ongoing drabbles series related to my Alg II class. It's an interactive fic where the drabbles are literally up for the taking. Just make sure to read the rules and credit me. They're my works and it would be nice to see you guys on there as well as here. 

Directrix

Mischief Brilliance

And of course, the latter option, my personal wall. You can speak to me whenever and I'll offer my support and help on everything. I'll always be around.

My wall

God bless you guys and I promise I'll be seeing you again! 

Please don't hesitate to keep in touch! (。♥‿♥。)

I love you endlessly my babies.

-Ash signing off for the final time 

©2012