Epilogue

Love In Different Forms

6 Months Later

“So,” Hyukjae began, holding onto Donghae’s hand as they strolled through the very same park they had been to when the cherry blossoms were in bloom that past spring, only to come back the next summer.

Donghae looked up, smiled, and continued walking side-by-side whilst holding onto one of Hyukjae’s fingers, like a little kid.

Hyukjae laughed.

“I’ve been meaning to tell you something.” Hyukjae speaks up again, now stopping to inhale the fresh scent of the summer breeze.

With the sun in the air and twinkling around Donghae like that; the overcast of the sunset left an aura of shimmer around the brunette.

Hyukjae picked up a drifting flower from the breeze, and placed it behind Donghae’s ear.

Hyukjae noted just how breathtaking he looked at that moment.

Donghae stopped him.

Time seemed to freeze itself.

The younger stepped forward, placed Hyukjae’s face in between his two hands.

Donghae cautiously elevated himself on his tiptoes and kissed Hyukjae.

It was quick; only a millisecond long before they both pulled away. Chaste and wonderful and amazing; hearts beating out of control.

Hyukjae laughed again, taking hold of Donghae’s form before pressing another kiss on his lips;

“Are you asking me out Lee Donghae?” the blonde asked, smug smile adorning his face.

Donghae only blushed.

No more words were needed to explain what he felt toward Hyukjae.

Hyukjae seemed to take the words right out of him anyways.

“I love you.” Hyukjae said.

You.

Donghae pointed to the blonde with his index finger straight in the middle of Hyukjae’s chest.

I love you.

And so, Donghae held his new life partner’s hand

and they walked with the sunset.

“Holy hell!” Jongwoon screamed, shaking Ryeowook and waking him up from their late night first-time rendezvous.

The redhead was still a little sore.

Jongwoon kissed Ryeowook on the cheek, deeming him quite the Adonis, even in the gleam of early wakefulness.

The black-haired male opened his phone, revealing a picture of Hyukjae’s status change on a social media site they often used to communicate on.

Lee Hyukjae is now taken by a certain adorable, messy-haired Lee Donghae.

“The jig is up.” Ryeowook placed a kiss on Jongwoon’s forehead before playfully slapping him on the cheek.

“You owe me twenty dollars.”

Jongwoon just sighed.

In all honesty, he never thought it would all happen this fast.