Ichi

ѕρєℓℓ мαgι¢ \\ ραяк נυη нσ \\ ∂αℓмαтιαη

 

ѕρєℓℓ мαgι¢ \\ ραяк נυη нσ \\ ∂αℓмαтιαη

Ichi

___________

Lee Jin touched his chin gently, watching him as he slept on her lap in the middle of the park, the soft grass underneath them plush and green in the spring season. She sat against a large tree, leaning against the trunk of it, his head resting against her right thigh, her leg out straight, the other one bent in. 

She took his chin again, between her thumb and index finger and turned his face towards her. Her dark brown eyes scanned his face, looking over the sharp Japanese native features of it. From the narrowness of his face, the downwards tilt of his eyes, to the thinness of his lips, the perfect bow they created.  He had originally called her to tell her about the recent things he’d heard, about how he felt like people were acting like it was his fault that former member Day Day left the group; needless to say, he had only gotten in a few words before crashing on her lap.  

Frowning, her soft slender fingers cupping his chin, the gentle pressure she was exerting causes his closed lips to slightly part, the tip of his tongue wedged slightly between his teeth to keep them from grinding as he slept. The breeze picked up slightly, wafting through her long hair, untied and cascading down her left shoulder as she looked down at Simon. He continued to rest peacefully. His chest rose and fell evenly with his breathing, taking the oxygen through his nose.

As her fingers moved away from his chin, they softly slid across his neck before touching over his jaw and cheek. She rested her hand flat on his warm cheek as she watched his eyes flutter behind their lids. With her free hand, she tucked her hair behind her ear as she sat forward, slightly leaning over him to bend down and press a soft kiss above his left brow. “You wouldn’t be so tired if you slept more at night,” she whispered. Simon shifted, his back arching slightly, his eyes barely able to open as he sat up.

Jin knew what he wanted as he got on his hands and knees, crawling blindly. Her left leg moved to plant her foot on the ground with her knee bent as her right leg stayed straight. He moved between her legs, falling back to the ground, slightly wrapping his arms around her right leg, his head resting high on her thigh and in less than five minutes, he was already dead asleep again. Her left leg fell once he was satisfied, resting against his back. Her right leg bent to follow his body.

Her hands moved down to thread her fingers through his locks, no longer the blondish color they had been, but now a blue tinted silver color. She pulled the longer strands back away from his face, disheveling it even more than it already was, her fingers hardly disturbing the shorter, darker, shaved strands. “For a twenty six year old, you act like a little boy,” she laughed.

“I want to sleep like a little boy,” he replied, shifting his head to snuggle deeper into her leg.

“Maybe if you slept at night—”

“You know I can’t,” he interrupted, his hands squeezing her leg just a little tighter before sitting up.

“Maybe you should start,” she suggested. He turned to look at her over his shoulder, his sweet little doe eyes barely peering at her. He bit the corner of his bottom lip as he looked at her before she gave in, looking away from his stare with a soft smile of her own. “Come here,” she whispered. A smile broke onto his face as he twisted his body, scooting back as far as he could to her, planting a hand on either side of her hips.

Their eyes fluttered closed, brushing noses softly before their foreheads met. Her right hand came up to cup his cheek. “You’re the only one who can get me to sleep,” he whispered, slightly turning his head to kiss her palm.

“Why are you so stressed at night?” she asked, her eyes opening as she pulled away.

“Because my body won’t allow me to be stressed during the day so I can practice the way I need to,” he replied.

She shook her head and looked away from him. “There’s no reason you should be this stressed. I know practice and schedules are stressful, but there’s more to it than that, and it’s not even your fault,” she whispered, cupping her hand over his that reached out to cup her cheek.

His eyes met hers and he gave her a soft smile. He brought his free hand up to cover a yawn. “Do you want to sleep some more?” she asked.

Simon shook his head immediately, “No, it’s okay. I’ll be okay,” he replied with a smile, picking up his glasses from the grass. She took them from his hands and cleaned them before placing them on his face.

“Are you sure? I have a nice comfy bed waiting for you,” she retaliated, her hand trailing down his neck to the collar of his shirt before dropping.  He groaned slightly at the word bed. He hadn’t actually slept in a bed for a long time.

But despite how much he wanted to sleep in that bed, he replied the opposite. “I’m fine,” he reassured.

“Simon,” she said, giving him a look.

“I’m okay!” he replied.

“Jun Ho,” she stressed, making sure he was really okay.

“Oh, my gosh Jin, I’m fine.”

Sakai…” He could feel the shivers shoot down his spine. If it was one thing he loved, it was when she spoke broken Japanese to him. It made him laugh, but at the same time, he loved that she was trying to learn a language he often spoke, to understand him and have a piece of his culture with her. His gaze fell away from hers as he looked at the plush grass, his hand finding the back of her knee, his thumb the side of it tenderly.  “Don’t lie to me,” she said, “you’re terrible at it.”

He laughed nervously, but he knew she was right. Her hand cupped his chin again, pulling his face up to meet those eyes of his. “You, sir, need to shave,” she said with a giggle, feeling the stubble on his chin.

“Concerned about me sleeping, concerned about my stubble,” he laughed as well. Silence fell over them as they merely looked at each other, his right hand coming up to cup the side of her neck, his thumb tracing her jawline, his pinky sliding slightly into the collar of her shirt. She barely even noticed, trapped in his gaze. “Do you really want to take me home to sleep? Or do you want to crawl in and feel my warm body in bed with you?” he asked.

Her jaw fell open as she stared at him, almost appalled by what he just said, her face flushing a deep red, but she didn’t bother hiding it. “Park Jun Ho!” she scolded, her teeth tight together now as she spoke. She reached up and took a hold of his jaw.

“Sicko,” she said, taking his jaw in her hand, his head moving back and forth at her command. She gently pinched his cheek, causing his smile to widen.

“Oh come on, you can’t tell me you don’t like this,” he defended, taking her hand from his jaw to pull her palm flat against his warm muscled pectoral. He was, indeed, extremely warm.

“You’re a jokester, ya know?” she played.

“My own girlfriend won’t even admit she likes my body,” he said sadly, letting her hand drop. But it didn’t last long. She brought her hand up to playfully hit him on the chest.

“Jerk! I’m not your girlfriend!” she proclaimed.

“Jerk?” he questioned, watching her stand. “I think you mean to say, y, funny, and playful!” he retaliated, taking a hold of her hips to pull, bringing her back down to the ground with him. She struggled against him, squealing as he tickled her. She attempted many times to throw herself off him, to pin his hands to the ground, but he was much too strong for her. “Say it and I’ll stop!” he called, hoping she would hear over her screams.

She writhed on top of him, hating every second of what was occurring as she laughed uncontrollably. “Okay!” she yelled, “Okay! Simon! Stop, please! Simon!” she called before being rolled over. Simon dominated her completely now, she was pinned under his built body and there was definitely no escape.

“I don’t think that’s what I asked,” he said, tickling her some more, listening to her scream and shout at him, causing a scene in the middle of the park. Luckily, there weren’t any people too close to them.

She squirmed underneath him, trying frantically to push his hands away before giving up. “Fine! Fine, jerk! You’re y, funny, and playful! Now please stop tickling me or I’m going to kill you!” His large hands stopped tickling her, immediately lacing his slim fingers with hers to pin her hands above her head as he straddled her. She heaved for breath, at a loss from laughing and screaming so hard. 

“I can only imagine what you sound like in bed,” he whispered, a grin cracking on his lips at the sight of her darkening face.

“I hate you so much right now,” she replied spitefully. Her hands jerked under his, trying to be freed, but he merely laughed and held them down with ease. His right hand unthreaded from her left and reached down to brush her bangs out of her eyes. She took this opportunity to try something, anything. Desperately she reached out and clutched his shirt.

He laughed at her, at her feeble attempts. “Whatcha gonna do? Rip my shirt off? I got forty pounds on you, baby girl. I’m not going anywhere,” he chuckled with a grin. She tugged on it, distracting him from her real plan. She may not have had arm muscles, but her abs rivaled his. She continued her teasing, biting her lip seductively at him as her right leg hooked on his hip, wrapping on his lower back. She made sure it was secure with a slight pull of her leg.

Unknowing of her plan, he lowered himself a little, only giving her a better grip with her leg on his body. Her leg pushed against his hip, tilting him one way before pulling back with all the might of her legs and abs, flipping him over onto his back.

Her hands pinned his above his head now, but he made no attempts to free them. She leaned down to his ear, blowing cool air on it softly before whispering, “How do you like me now?”  Many things ran through his head in response to that, but he bit his tongue and closed his eyes.

“Clever,” he replied, “I never saw it coming.” It was the honest truth, too.  But he wouldn’t lose that easily. He laid there and let her pin him down as she pulled back to look at his face. He played her game. His tongue darted out to flick across his lips before biting the lower, his seductive eyes staring into hers, his hands gripping hers just a little tighter. His hands moved a little higher above his head, stretching his arms out to bring her face closer and closer to his.

He watched as her eyes fluttered closed, his lips pulled back on the right side into a smirk. His hands pulled out from under hers and his arms flung around her waist, his face burying into the crook of her neck as he rolled them over before standing, flinging her over his shoulder fireman style. “Two can play at your game,” he told her as she beat against his back, screaming for him to put her down.

After making it to the edge of the park, he finally put her down, setting her softly on her feet as her hands gripped his flexing biceps.  “You !” she proclaimed, her hands never leaving his juicy arms.

“What? Are you mad that I tricked you, or were you scared that I was going to drop you?” he asked, his arms wrapping low on her waist, his right hand finding its way into her back pocket. She didn’t notice as she pressed herself against his chest, thankful to be on the ground again, and ignored his question.  “Can I come over?” he asked.

“So you can torture me some more?” The rumble from his laugh vibrated in his chest, and in turn against her ear.  

“No,” he replied, knowing exactly how to answer, “So I can sleep,” he said.

“Of course,” she replied immediately, jumping on every opportunity for him to get some decent shut eye. It wouldn’t be the first time he slept in her bed. Just last week he asked if he could come over. When she said yes, he was already at her door. They didn’t even talk; he came in, stripped, and jumped in her bed and slept for a solid ten hours.  She didn’t mind, though. She was always happy to help him out.  

“I guess we can skip dinner and drinks, just take me home with you,” he said with a wink, slipping his hand into hers.

“Simon?” she questioned.

“Yes?”

“You’re stupid.” She tightly grabbed his hand, pulling him in the direction of her home.