Chapter 8: Going Out

A Battle for Love

No One POV………

I don't mind walking that extra mile. You know I would do everything in my power to see you smile.

It was finally morning, when the sun came up and everyone was busy getting to work as usual. But to Hana, Jisu, and Eli, everything feels different after the accident that happened yesterday. When Hana woke up, she did the same thing as usual until she made a call to her work place that she wasn’t able to come. After the call, Hana went to the nearest pharmacy and got one of the best pregnancy tests. When she was finish, Hana went back home and ate her breakfast that she didn’t ate this morning.

          When Jisu woke up, there was a very unfamiliar guy inside of his room.

“Excuse me, who are you?” Jisu ask the guy as Jisu rub his eyes to get a better look at the guy.

“Oh, you’re awake. I’m Daniel, Hana sub for today.” Daniel answers Jisu as he got a bottle of water for Jisu.

“Thank you.” Jisu said before he drinks the water.

“Ok, for today schedule, we have to take 3 tests which all together will take about 4 hours.” Daniel said as he flip through the folder.

“Why so much?” Jisu ask.

“Because it is required. When you are finish, please get wear these clothes and then follow me.” Daniel said as he stood up and went outside.

“Aish, so many things to do.” Jisu said as he put the bottle of water away and got dress.

          After dressing up, Jisu got out and follow Daniel to the examine room for the tests.

          As for Eli, he did his same routine, but after eating, Eli went to Hana’s house to start his plan. *I can’t let Hana take the test or else everything is ruin.* Eli thought as he drive faster. When Eli arrived at Hana’s house, he finally got through the main gate after 5 minutes arguing with the maids.

“Hana, are you ok?” Eli ask as he came into the kitchen and saw Hana at the kitchen table slowly eating her breakfast.

“Hey, Eli. I’m ok. Why are you here?” Hana ask Eli without looking at him.

“To take you outside.” Eli replied happily.

“Why?” Hana ask again.

“Because I hate it whenever you don’t smile, so I am going to make you smile today.” Eli said as he held onto Hana’s hand and pulls her to her room.

“But I don’t feel like going today. I just want to stay home and rest.” Hana said as she went to her bed and fell on it.

“No can do. We are going out today.” Eli said as he again grab Hana’s hand and pulled her up.

“Here, wear this.” Eli said as he handed Hana as bag.

“What is this for?” Hana ask.

“Just wear and then come downstairs.” Eli said before he went outside and went downstairs to wait for Hana.

“O-ok.” Hana said as she look at the door.

“Whoa.” Hana said as she looks the clothes that Eli chose for her.

 *Eli sure have some good taste.* Hana thought to herself as she smiles and put on the short, and shirt. (NO HAT.)  

          After dressing, Hana finally made her way downstairs.

“Wow, you look beautiful.” Eli said as he look at me.

“Thanks.” I said shyly as I blush.

“So where are we going?” Hana ask.

“We are going to the marketplace first, and then after that we will decide what we will do next.” Eli said with a smile.

“Ok.” I said.

“Let’s go then.” Eli said as he took Hana’s hand and drag her to his car.

          While Eli was driving, no one was talking. Because of the awkward silence, Hana decided to talk.

“So, have you ever been to the marketplace before?” Hana ask Eli.

“Yeah, a lot of time. How about you?” Eli ask Hana without taking his eyes off the road.

“Never.” Hana answered back honestly.

“Wow.” Eli said but deep inside he already knew that Hana never been to the marketplace before, so he decided to bring her to the marketplace.

“Yep, I only went to the mall.” Hana said as she slightly chuckled.

“Well, at least you are lucky today that I am taking you there.” Eli said with a big smile, which he rarely do.

          After another 5 minutes, they finally got to the marketplace.

“We’re here.” Eli said as he got out and open the door for Hana.

“Thank you.” Hana said as she look around her.

“Where do you want to go first?” Eli ask Hana.

“I don’t know.” Hana answered back.

“Let’s go look for some accessories for you.” Eli said as he drag Hana with him to a cute little stand on the other side off the road.

“O-ok.” Hana said as she got pulled by Eli.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey!!!! Littleocean is finally back. I am so sorry to not update on Monday and Tuesday because one Monday, I was preparing for the my family trip. On Tuesday at 8am, my family left Fresno to a beach, that I don't know what it is call. By the time that we came back it was 1am. So today, I am going to update 2 chapters. Please no slient readers!!!! Again, I didn't reread this chapter to look for mistakes, so you might had saw some mistakes.