Chapter 14: A Day With Jisu Part 2 (Eating+Trouble)

A Battle for Love

Liten to this when you are reading this chapter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjbCKm1fPP4

 

Hana’s POV………

          After saying that, there was another awkward moment until Simon came out with the food.

“Whoa!!!! It's so cute!!!” Jisu said as he look at his lunch box.

      

“Wow, that looks good.” I said as I look at Jisu’s lunch boxes.

“It’s so cute!!!! Isn’t it, Hana?” Jisu ask me with a big smile.

“Yes, it is.” I replied back.

“Here is Miss. Hana.” Simon said as he wink at me and set my food on the table in front of me.

“Thank you.” I said as I blush.

“Wow!!! Hana, yours looks so good!!!” Jisu said as he got his chopsticks and one of my ddukbokkie.

“Yah!!!” I said as I also stole one of Jisu’s meats.

“And here is your noodle.” Simon said as he put down my noodle.

“Thank you, Simon.” I said as I got my chopsticks and shoo Simon away.

“Ok.” Simon said as he went away.

“Good job, Hana!!! He finally went away.” Jisu said as he give me a thumb up.

“Whatever. Just eat before I eat yours.” I said as I blow on my noodle.

“Ok.” Jisu said before he start to eat.

          While I was eating, I notice piece of meat in front of my face,

“What?” I ask Jisu as I look at him from my noodle.

“Eat it.” Jisu said as he shove the meat into my mouth,

“Ok.” I ask before I chew on the meat.

“Jenny?” I heard Jisu said as he look behind me.

“What?” I said as I look at Jisu’s shock face.

“Jenny, what are you doing here?” Jisu said as he got out of his seat and went to a very pretty girl at the counter with a guy.

“Jisu?!!!! What are you doing here?” the girl ask Jisu as she tries to hide the guy behind her.

“Eating, how about you? Who is that guy?” Jisu ask the girl named Jenny as he give her a hug, at that sight, I clutch my hand together, making my palm bleed.

“I'm here to order some food.” Jenny said.

“Who is he?” Jisu ask again, who look a little bit angry.

“He-he is my-“ Jenny begin but was cut off by the guy behind her.

“Boyfriend. Who are you?” the guy ask as he pull Jenny to the side.

“I’m her boyfriend. Jenny, who is he?!! Why did he say that he is your boyfriend?!!” Jisu said as he held onto Jenny’s right arm.

“I’m sorry but he is my boyfriend.” Jenny said as she held onto the guy with her left arm.

“Jenny!!!! What have I done wrong?!!!” Jisu said as he pulled Jenny away from the guy.

“Jisu, let me go!!!” Jenny said as she held onto the guy again.

“Why??!!!” Jisu ask with his eyes full of tears that are threatening to come out any moment.

SLAP!!!!

“Jisu……” I whisper as I try to stand up but I couldn’t.

“Jisu, I dated you because I made a deal with my friends to be your girlfriend for 5 months. Anyways, Jisu, let me go before I make AJ

(U-Kiss’s AJ) beat you up.” Jenny said.

“Let her go, before I beat you up.” AJ said as he held onto Jenny.

          With that, I finally have the courage to stand up, but at that moment, an unexpected person came into the store.

 

----------------------------------------------------

Hello, littleocean is back from Six Flag Magic Mountain. My hurt from sitting all day long. Throughout the whole time when we were coming back I was trying to stay awake because my older sister was driving the car, while the oldest one was sleeping, who is the real driver. My older sister barely got her driver license this year, so I was awake with her, trying to keep her awake. I was so dead tired when we came back, I went to sleep early. So today, I am updating for today and yesterday because I have a lot of updated subscriptions today. After this, I am going to write another chapter for tomorrow and then I will go read. Annyeong!!!