Chapter 21: Back to Normal(Or Not)

A Battle for Love

Hana’s POV…………

          After riding the bus again, we finally reach the hospital. When we got into the hospital, there was a lot of nurses questioning us but thank god the doctor came and save us.

“So where were you both?” the doctor ask us as we all sat down on some chairs in his office.

“At the countryside.” I answer as I nervously play with my fingers.

“Why?” the doctor ask again as he wrote down the things that we did.

“Because-“ I started but was cut off by Jisu.

“Because we ran into some trouble, so we have to go to the countryside.” Jisu said as he held onto my hand.

“What were the troubles?” the doctor asks again with a suspicious look.

 “Eli and Jenny, my ex-girlfriend.” Jisu said without any trouble.

“Eli?” the doctor ask with a concern look but this time he was looking at me.

“Yes.” I said as I look down.

“Ok, we will stop here. Go to Jisu’s room and the schedule will be on the bed. From there, you will continue what you are suppose to do.” the doctor said as he lean back in his chair.

“Hana, there something wrong with Eli, don’t trust him that easy.” the doctor said to me as me and Jisu was about to go out the door.

“Ok.” I said as I look at the doctor to see if he was joking but his face show concern and no sign of joking.

          After quietly walking to Jisu’s room, we finally got started on the schedule.

“Ok, you have 1 test to do. It will take 1 hour and 30 minutes. We have to go there right now.” I said as I pull Jisu out of the door and went to the first examine room.

One Hour Pass By………

          *Oh my god!!! This is so boring!!!* I thought as I blink several times to keep my eyes open.

“Miss. Kim, are you ok?” I heard someone said as a hand shook me.

“W-What?” I said as I look up and see the doctor.

“Omo!!! I am so sorry!!!” I sais as I got up and bow several times.

“It’s ok. You can go home early today.” the doctor said as he pat my shoulder and went away.

“How about Jisu?” I shouted out as I ran to catch up with the doctor.

“Daniel will take care of him.” the doctor said as he continue to walk.

“Who?” I ask as I look at the doctor.

“He was your sub on that day when you didn’t came to work.” the doctor said as he press on the elevator button.

“Oh.” I said as I got in the elevator with the doctor.

“Are you going to go home after this?” the doctor asks.

“Yes.” I replied as the elevator door opens.

“Goodbye, Miss. Kim and I hope to see you tomorrow,” the doctor said as he tilt his head a little and went away to his next patient.

“Goodbye to you, too.” I whisper to myself as I walk to the hospital door.

          As I was walking out of the door, I feel a little bit uneasy. *What is this feeling?* I thought to myself as I walk to my car which is park the farthest away from the hospital and any other cars. As I was walking to my car, there was a black car behind me. Out of nowhere, the car speed up to me and came out 2 man in black. *What the heck?* I thought as one of the man came charging towards me. As I was about to run and scream, a hand caught my wrist and a hand was over my mouth. While I was struggling, a familiar man came out of the car. *ELI??!!!* I thought before I black out and fell into someone.

Jisu’s POV……...

          After taking the test, I finally came out but only to be greeted by Daniel.

“Hey.” Daniel said as he look at me.

“Where is Hana?” I ask without looking at him but everywhere else.

“She went home.” Daniel said as he started walk to my room.

“Why?” I ask as I caught up to him.

“She got tired so the doctor let her go home early.” Daniel replied as he open my room and sat down on a chair, while I went to my table and start eating my food.

“Oh.” I said as I kept my head down.

“What? Do you miss her?” Daniel said as he lean towards me.

“N-No!!” I said as I look at Daniel.

“Yeah right. You like her.” Daniel said as he smirk and lean back.

“Yeah.” I said as I grab my glass of water and drink it. But as I soon as I was finish drinking, the cup slip out of my hand and crack as soon as it hit the hard, stoned floor.

“Yah, are you ok?” Daniel ask me as he look at me and came towards me.

“Yeah, I’ll clean it up.” I said as I got on the ground and start picking up the glass. While I was picking up the glass, one of the glass cut my finger.

“Yah!!! Move. You are so clumsy.” Daniel said as he push me away.

          After getting push away, I just stare at my bleeding finger. *Something is wrong.* I thought as I look at my finger.

 

Author POV……

Little did they both know, they might not be able to see each other again.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------

Update!!!