Heart's decision

Exotic Bakery

"So, what now?" my eyes shifted to her direction.

She pointed her finger upwards to her bedroom, "TO SLEEPY ISLAND WE GO!"

My hands reached out and smacked her hard in the head. She fell off the sofa, "What was that for?"

"My hands were itching.." I snarled. She came over to me cautiously...

"Wha-what are you doing?" i said as Kyung mi came closer and closer with her hands in a claw-like form. Before i knew it, we were rolling on the floor. It was a tickle attack! I was laughing my off, trying to kick her away but she was too quick for me to even shove my foot on her head. Just then, an annoying buzzing sound came from the sofa. We froze.

"What's that.....?" Kyung mi asked as she let go of me. We went closer to the sound of the buzzing noises to find out that it was my phone. Kyung mi slapped my back and said, "YA! WHY WOULD YOU HAVE SUCH A CREEPY RINGTONE? It sound like a gh-"

I panicked as I looked at the caller ID, so I covered kyungmi's mouth before she could say anything.

"Hello?"

"Hello, eunmi! This is xiumin!"

Kyungmi who pressed her ears against my phone began to mouth a silent shriek of excitement.

"Ah, xiumin oppa! What is it?"

"Hmm, nothing much. Your sister cancelled the date tonight.So I have nothing to do today. You wanna hang out later?"

"Uh...." I stuttered and silently handgestured kyungmi for help. She grabbed the phone as i tried to snatch it back.

"She'd love to! Text her the details and she'll see you later!" kyungmi chattered over the phone. I couldn't help but feel embarrassed. What if he thought I was desperate? What if that gave away the fact that I like him? I felt like strangling Kyungmi in the moment.

I fell on my knees and folded my arms, "What did you just do.......... Bang Kyung Mi, I am going to kill you!"

She stuck her tongue out and snickered, "Kill me for what? Setting you up on a date with xiumin? HA HA HA!"

I argued back, "What if he knows... that will be so embarrassing for me!"

She came over to my side and comforted me, "Honey, there's nothing embarrassing about love. We do crazy things for love right?"

I lifted my head with my huge round eyes and sighed, "I guess you're right.."

*beep*

"Hey you've got a text!" kuyungmi pointed to the phone that she left lying on the cold floor.

*The weather is great, so does a walk in the park sound good to you? We can get some ice cream while we're at it! - Xiumin*

I smiled while reading the text. Kyungmi saw me smile and asked, "So.. Are you gonna go for it?"

I looked at his name once more. Clearly, my heart raced really fast. I have never wanted to be with someone so badly. Plus, I wanted to get to know him. It might be one sided love, but I'm gonna make him mine. I won't give up. Oh god. I really am in love.......

My fingers did all the typing and my heart did all the thinking. I grabbed Kyungmi's hand, "Let's pick an outfit!"

She beamed a really huge smile as she dragged me all the way to her room.

Operation: Make Him Mine is underway. ♥

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

♧ A/N: Hello! I'm really sorry for not updating as often. I've been really busy in school and other things. Plus, I was really upset for the past few days that I couldn't think straight. :(

But I promise to try and update every weekend or something ♥

Thank you to everyone who loves reading my stories and for those who subscribe and comment, you have no idea how much I appreciate it :'')

Thank you <3